Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years no growth

Hey all, I've been using the Noogleberry for about 2 years now and 2-4 hours a day with no growth. I gave up for about a year because it was getting really frustrating but I'm trying to again since I'm really unhappy with my small boobs and desperate to get growth happening. I really want to avoid surgery as I don't want to put silicone inside my body and fat transfer is way too expensive (I got quoted 30k!)

Out of the people who have had success with using the Noogleberry, what method did you use and what was your schedule? I know everyone is different but long hours of having it on me hasn't resulted in anything but heartbreak and sore small boobs. I will get a tiny bit of post pump swell but it quickly goes down within 30 minutes. 

If there is anyone out there that is also having troubles but found something that worked for them please let me know. <3

Hello 
I have been using nb since 8months now with no growth... still continuing because I hear all these amazing stories... I switched to large domes a few days back and the swelling seems to stay a little bit longer 
I started taking fenugreek , red clover and msm 
I had my implants removed 8 months ago so surgery is not an option don't want to ever go that road again so nb is my last hope

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon