Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS and NBE

Hi, I posted awhile back now about any help with women with PCOS and NBE, I unfortunately have PCOS and have also been struggling with any results. I was pretty consistent for two years with next to no progress and spent around 2k on supplements that just didn't work at all so I lost interest and became a bit depressed with how nothing seems to help. I was hoping that enough time has passed that maybe there are new people on here that might be able to help with working around PCOS and NBE? 

I started to Noogle again now that I don't work FT but I would love any extra help I could get. Thanks so much!

Hi, I posted awhile back now about any help with women with PCOS and NBE, I unfortunately have PCOS and have also been struggling with any results. I was pretty consistent for two years with next to no progress and spent around 2k on supplements that just didn't work at all so I lost interest and became a bit depressed with how nothing seems to help. I was hoping that enough time has passed that maybe there are new people on here that might be able to help with working around PCOS and NBE? 

I started to Noogle again now that I don't work FT but I would love any extra help I could get. Thanks so much!

Think my sister had PCOS.  Sorry you have to deal with than.  Have you tried breast pumping.  Because it is mechanical and does not rely on hormones to increase your breasts, it may work better for you?

(06-12-2023, 01:48 PM)Karren H Wrote:  Think my sister had PCOS.  Sorry you have to deal with than.  Have you tried breast pumping.  Because it is mechanical and does not rely on hormones to increase your breasts, it may work better for you?

Hi, yes I use the Noogleberry 2-4 hours a day but the results have been minimal if any. I did that for about two years but was hoping there was someone that could help with the supplements since the pumping isn't working.

If you have been here for awhile, you might have seen this thread from Lotus
Lotus on PCOS

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30359

I wish you luck and have a Merry Christmas too
Huggs
bobbi

(07-12-2023, 12:16 AM)Happyme Wrote:  If you have been here for awhile, you might have seen this thread from Lotus
Lotus on PCOS

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30359

I wish you luck and have a Merry Christmas too
Huggs
bobbi

Thank you! I haven't seen these articles! Thank you very much and happy holidays to you too, hopefully Santa will give me a nice F cup this year lol Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon