Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower body and upper body fat distribution

I’ve always had slim upper body, you can see my ribs, my arms are thin, shoulders are obviously bony. AA cup before two pregnancies and breastfeeding. After each breastfeeding my chest would become even smaller than before. So now I’m AAA or flat. 

Another thing to notice: my breast didn’t grow much during pregnancy maybe only half size up and only half size during breastfeeding. I doubt myself because most women get so enlarged breasts during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I even think there’s something wrong with my body.
I’ve never checked my hormones level btw. But I never had any gynecological issues and it’s easy for me to conceive. I don’t have any symptoms that would indicate that I need hormonal check. 

Before my two pregnancies on luteal phase my breast would only slightly increase in size, not significantly at all. But after my second breastfeeding I not only became totally flat chested, but also on luteal phase I don’t have any changes in my chest area at all. 

So I question myself, if I’m even normal? Because all women around me somehow follow the typical pattern while I’m an outsider. Now with flat chest I feel boyish. I’m afraid to gain weight because I start having extra belly fat after second pregnancy and wouldn’t like it to increase. 

When I gain weight I gain only in my stomach area and my glutes. My body looks proportional not too large lower body. What I read is this is a pear body shape which means estrogen dominance.
But from what I read here, we need estrogen to grow breast. 

Is there anyone who has same body type to advise me? Or anyone who can explain me the hormones and breast growth?

Hi Ann
Here is a great thread for you thin girls
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

One important thing to remember is the most of your breast is made up of fat.
How you get it to below to above is a million dollar question.

Its not impossible, but will take some time and lots of love.

Keep working at it
Bobbi

(23-11-2023, 08:42 AM)Ann Wrote:  When I gain weight I gain only in my stomach area and my glutes.

That's my problem exactly. If I put weight on it goes straight to my midriff and nowhere else. I read an article just recently about boobs getting bigger as women these days gorge on junk food and alcohol, but there's zero chance that this could happen to me. I mean I dare not put on weight because I know what it would do to my waistline. It certainly wouldn't make my boobs bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon