Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First NBE Journey

Hi, I have made 3 different domes all made out of fish bowls. They are all quite large and 2 are made of glass, but I will send you the plastic one. Do not drop it, or it will dent and become useless, but lighter weight and easier to use. No charge as I want someone to test it for me, but on a loan basis. I would like you to commit to at least 6 months as I believe it takes that long to get permanent results vs just swelling. Only one dome as I believe the shape prevents two to be placed close to each other. Do you live alone and have privacy?  The intent is to do a session (about 30 min) then switch sides. Say 1hr in the morning, another when you get home, and 2 more before going to sleep. Spreading it out as much as possible over the day gives best results. I'm not sure if it would be good for sleeping, but you are certainly welcome to try. For sleeping I guess lower pressure and one side one night and the other breast the next. As this is a personal research project I need you to provide progress reports. Do that here on Breastnexus. I would like you to do so once per month, pictures are optional, but I want measurements, and of course opinion and suggestions. Please PM me and tell me where you live.

Trying again to download "screen shot" pictures without flash.
About the 4hr, per day. I know that is asking a lot and all I can say is try to get as close to that as you can.

(28-11-2023, 02:01 PM)James98 Wrote:  Hi, I have made 3 different domes all made out of fish bowls. They are all quite large and 2 are made of glass, but I will send you the plastic one. Do not drop it, or it will dent and become useless, but lighter weight and easier to use. No charge as I want someone to test it for me, but on a loan basis. I would like you to commit to at least 6 months as I believe it takes that long to get permanent results vs just swelling. Only one dome as I believe the shape prevents two to be placed close to each other. Do you live alone and have privacy?  The intent is to do a session (about 30 min) then switch sides. Say 1hr in the morning, another when you get home, and 2 more before going to sleep. Spreading it out as much as possible over the day gives best results. I'm not sure if it would be good for sleeping, but you are certainly welcome to try. For sleeping I guess lower pressure and one side one night and the other breast the next. As this is a personal research project I need you to provide progress reports. Do that here on Breastnexus. I would like you to do so once per month, pictures are optional, but I want measurements, and of course opinion and suggestions. Please PM me and tell me where you live.

wow, this is amazing. Thanks for letting me try!! I will send you a PM with info ect.  Big Grin

Nov 26:

Bought soy flour, ground flaxseed to continue program.

Still taking my regular daily supplements/vitamins.

I bought some more herbs because Swanson was having a sale on their website so I bought some MACA extract, Hops, chaste berry, higher dose MSM,  saw palmetto, Shatavari extract.

I will be slowly introducing them into my routine throughout my cycle and monitor any changes after they come.

Also bought fenugreek, fennel, cinnamon EO ( essential oil), sweet almond and separate vitamin E oil for massage.

Nov 27:

Started soy flour/ flax together again. So far not awful. Currently mixing the SF into chocolate soy milk to help with taste. I don't mind the flavor so far.

I also started my first massage tonight after work.
Testing out oils/ ratios in small batches till I find the amount that seems the best.

Made 2 separate mixtures.

Sweet almond+ vitamin E + 4-6 drops of fennel EO + 3-4 drops cinnamon EO
Sweet almond + Vitamin E + 4-6 drops of fenugreek EO + 3-4 drops of lavender EO

I plan on taking SF/Flax twice a day. 25mg SF + 200ml soy milk, 20g ground flax in plant-based milk.

Using both oils or alternating between each one and massage twice a day along with the Bella Cream (currently once a day)

Dec 3

It's been almost a week of using soy flour/flax again. Taking it once when I wakeup and once in the evening.
I've also been massaging at least once a day. Twice if I have time.
I've adjusted my ratios, adding more drops of each essential oil.

I like the smell of fennel, its kind of like a licorice smell. Added with Lavender is actually nice IMO.
The fenugreek smelling sweet/maple goes well with the cinnamon smell and I also like it. 
I've also made a separate FG and vitamin E oil mixture that I am adding to lotion for my hips/butt. 

I've found taking the 20g of ground flaxseed with some sort of milk is much batter than water, as it helps hide the flavor. 
The soy flour definitely has a nutty undertone to it, which I can deal with, but definitely better covered up with a chocolate flavor. I've ran out of chocolate soy milk and have had to start drinking the regular kind and its not as good, but it's doable as i just drink it really quickly. (recommended in soy/flax program) 

I've been using both fennel and FG oils basically every time I massage. I use the Bella Cream once a day still, with a tiny bit of the oils mixed in. Usually in the morning now because the Bella Cream absorbs quickly, which doesn't feel as annoying when wearing clothes for the day.
I haven't noticed a whole lot of change, but I wore another one of my random bras that never fit in the past and somehow I was able to almost fill the cups unlike before. Unsure if this is from the massage, but this was after my period was over so it's not swelling from that.
Regardless, it made me pretty happy to see. Hopefully when i measure next there is actual change. *prays*

My other herbs/supplements will also come in a couple days, so that's pretty exciting to start adding to the program.

Notes:

• I've decided to stop taking fenugreek at the moment. The more I've read from others on this site and reddit, the more I'm seeing it's not the best choice to take orally right now. I have also been advised from James98 to just use it topically.
I'm just noticing too much fat gain and mostly in my midsection, and it's making my "saddlebags" more prominent, which I am not a fan of.
I have sups coming in that have a MACA and FG extract blend, but now that I know how well this specific product works for weight/fat gain QUICKLY, I won't be taking it right away and will be waiting to add it to my program after I've established a strong workout and nutrition plan. (which i hope to start soon, holidays are hectic)

• I'm looking into getting progesterone cream and taking herbs that will help balance testosterone as I'm feeling intuitively taking stuff to balance those two things will help a lot and the more I read the more it sounds like I need those two things to be a bit more balanced. Considering how my body is holding fat, and how my chest is shaped, also the excess hair I have on my body and the mild hair loss/thinning on my head I've been experiencing the past couple months seems to indicate towards that. 

Measurement Update!

I decided to measure myself to confirm if the fullness I'm seeing in my bust when I wear my bras is actually there or my mind is just placebo effecting me. 
To my surprise there been some growth!

Not much, but it's something (to me)

October 28 2023 
Bust: 83.5cm/32.8in
Underbust: 77cm/30in
Upperbust: 82.5cm/32.5in

December 6 2023
Bust: 84.5cm/33.4in
Underbust: 77.5cm/30.5in
Upperbust: 82.5cm/82.5in

So about half an inch-ish growth on my bust and under bust. I was hoping to see some change in my upper bust as that's where it looks flat. But i guess the .5in in general is actually what's making me fill out my bra better, or at least give me a bit more cleavage in a pushup. 
I will keep focusing most of my massage on the upper and center of my chest to hopefully stimulate the blood flow there the most. 

Regardless, this makes me super happy. Big Grin Big Grin  Some noticeable growth in just over a month! I definitely feel like massage is helping more now that I'm doing it everyday and have been for a week. Hopefully when i get the right herbs to help balance and support my hormones as well as a pump in the future, I will reach one of my goals by spring ♥

Notes: 
I've invested in a small heating pad that is USB charging and portable, with a Velcro strap. I've been borrowing this heating pad that plugs in but I've already found it to be very annoying to hold in place, plus I can't move around freely with it. I've found using a heating pad for 15-20 mins before massage really opens the pores and not only warms up the body but also helps with blood flow and makes massage feel better, but I don't want to be stuck laying down or awkwardly holding it in place while I try to sit. So hopefully this helps when it comes, will update if it's worth to buy for NBE.

I'm literally such a fkn dunce, I did my math wrong. 32.8 to 33.5 isn't and inach and a half.....its 0.7 in...............

LOL, math wasn't my thing in school.

Regardless.....over half an inch in growth is still impressive to me

Dec 6

Started taking 2000mg more of MSM

Added
800mg Vitex
1080mg Saw Palmetto

Dec 10

Sill doing 1 daily massage for 20 to 30 minutes. The heating pad I've bought has been working so far, thought it’s a bit small surface area, it still warms up very nicely. I'm loving being able to use a velco strap to keep it in place. Completely hands free. I unfortunately haven't been able to be mobile with it, I cant find a USB battery pack that can handle the power it needs to heat up, so I just used it at my desk plugged in which is fine atm.

I use the heating pad form anywhere to 30 mins to an hour+ (while doing other stuff, so I lose track of time lol) prior to massage with the fennel and fenugreek oil mixture.

1st bottle of the Bella cream is gone and I still half over half of the 2nd going. I've not been diligent with putting it on twice a day, which I'm unsure if that's making a difference. Currently my sleep schedule is completely ruined and I don’t wakeup early enough in the day do justify doing it twice a day atm. Hoping to fix my sleep soon to have a better routine, but also cause sleep really helps with growth.

Notes:

• I weighed myself today out of curiosity and it looks like I've gained weight as well. 122.8lbs
    I'm not necessarily upset about that but it feels like a lot of that weight is going to my stomach and not my chest. Even though I've not taken FG(fenugreek) or MACA in over 2 months, I'm still gaining weight. Though not NEARLY as fast as when taking MACA FG extract blend. (6lbs in a month is insane to me, compared to 1.8 in two months) I think the soy flour(SF) is what is creating the weight gain.
    I'm currently not working out at all, so I'm not surprised by this. But this is good to note for future when I do want to go on a weight gain program, I can have MACA, FG and SF together and I will definitely see gains, something I thought I'd never have the ability to do.

• I've searched around a ton of different sites to find progesterone creams and for some reason it's like…no where to be really found in canada. Lots of sites wont even ship it to canada and some sites are listing it for like 50+ dollars for a single bottle.
    I've resorted to buying 2 for 20$ on amazon. It takes a bit longer to ship it could be here in a week to 4 weeks. I'm taking a chance on this cause I couldn’t find much about this brand and everything else available on amazon was just not it. SO I'm willing to test this for 10$ a bottle.  I have ZERO clue why its so hard to get your hands on PC in canada. It's the weirdest thing. And I am not about to try to go to the dr to get it…cause I know they wouldn't give it to me anyways, since I'm no a menoposal 50 year old woman lol.
    SO fingers crossed this come AND it works.

Glad to see you are having some notable success!

However I have some bad news, I modified my program and was testing to see if I got everything right (almost) and tried to go to a higher pressure. Previously I had not gone beyond -30kPa, but the original intent was to aim for -60kPa capability. I found the system struggling to get much above -30 (I think due to leakage which will be hard to track down) but managed to get it up to just over -34 when disaster struck. The dome collapsed with a bang. Now I think -30kPa will be about where you would use it, but without experience I don't really know what limit is desirable. I am pretty sure that -60kPa would be more than anybody would ever want. Anyhow, looks like I am going to return to the glass dome which is harder to mount a foam seal on due to its shape. I have two glass domes, one smaller and one larger. I think the smaller one will be the one to send. But I now have some more work to do.

(12-12-2023, 01:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  Glad to see you are having some notable success!

However I have some bad news, I modified my program and was testing to see if I got everything right (almost) and tried to go to a higher pressure. Previously I had not gone beyond -30kPa, but the original intent was to aim for -60kPa capability. I found the system struggling to get much above -30 (I think due to leakage which will be hard to track down) but managed to get it up to just over -34 when disaster struck. The dome collapsed with a bang. Now I think -30kPa will be about where you would use it, but without experience I don't really know what limit is desirable. I am pretty sure that -60kPa would be more than anybody would ever want. Anyhow, looks like I am going to return to the glass dome which is harder to mount a foam seal on due to its shape. I have two glass domes, one smaller and one larger. I think the smaller one will be the one to send. But I now have some more work to do.
Oh no, that's super unfortunate. 
Feel free to send whatever one works. 
I'm really not sure what pressure would be the best since I've never used a pump before. 
I most likely would start low to get used to it. 

Good luck with the trouble shooting!

Hi, I switched to the glass dome and made some changes to the program. But there is a small air leak and I spent some time going over all the connections inside the box without being able to identify the leak source. I added some RTV silicon glue around several connections for good measure. So I boxed it up and shipped it out to you. Then yesterday I realized one potential leak spot is the brass connector mounted on the glass dome. You will notice the connector has washers intended to seal, but I want you to buy some RTV silicon glue (clear, but any colour will work. I got mine at Canadian Tire), and apply it around the connector and over the washer on the outside of the dome. Do this just before you can test out the pump for suction and turn on the suction. Do this before the glue sets up so the vacuum will try to suck the glue into any crevasse. Only the outside, trying to do the inside will not work.

I trust you had a great Christmas and you should get this by Friday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon