Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evebra finally available

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time post.

Just wanted to let you know that the official Brava replacement is finally being sold at its website here: https://evebra.com/products/evebra

I contacted the company a while ago to see if/when it is available and recently received an email about its listing.

As you can see, they're charging 2000 for the system - comes with 8 domes (4 pair).

Not sure if you can purchase things separately.

I already bought some new Brava like domes off Amazon from a post on here and experimenting with them. Also bought my own pump (negative pressure wound device) off Ebay since the company (Stwics) still won't say what the pressures are. 

Anyway, hope this helps someone.

This is so great to see. I’m sure you saw the post about the Chinese Brava knockoff. This is a much better deal and probably better quality. This is cheaper than the original Brava system was (I think) and there are some improvements in my opinion. It looks like the rings (rim skirts) are removable and hopefully replaceable. The non replaceable rings on the original brava were a huge problem, so this is great to see. It looks like these rings are also made out of a different material than the original rings. Hopefully these rings are non adhesive, and a bit stronger than the originals, and can easily form a seal with just some lubricant (like oil). I vaguely remember the original Brava system coming with special wipes and such to improve adhesion and reduce skin irritation. This system doesn’t appear to come with those, so hopefully that’s a sign the rings are not adhesive. IMHO sticky domes cause irritation regardless of how the stickiness is achieved. This system also doesn’t come with any filters for the pump. I hope that means that this pump doesn’t require filters (or some other kind of disposable moisture absorber). The original Brava pump had a tendency to get destroyed by sweat, even if people faithfully replaced the filters. Hopefully that’s no longer an issue with this new pump. It’s interesting to see that it comes with 4 sets of domes. The original only came with one set, but it was sized to fit the wearer. It looks like this just come with 4 dome sizes that may or may not fit you. I wish the system at least came in separate “narrow” and “wide” versions for narrow or wide chests. They didn’t even post the dome measurements on the product page. They really should post some sort of size chart for reference. That’s the only issue I have with this system as far as I can tell, but it’s a huge issue.

I skimmed their site and saw some other unusual changes. Brava’s old site used to claim that you’d get roughly one cup size increase by wearing the system for 10 hours a day for 10 weeks. The Eve site now says that you need to wear the system “more than half the time” (over 12 hours a day?) for 4 to 6 months in order to achieve an average of 1 cup size increase. I don’t think this has anything to do with the differences between the two systems. The creator must have changed his opinion about how quickly this method actually works. Strange. At least they are being honest. Maybe more honest than the original Brava company.

(26-10-2023, 09:01 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  This is so great to see. I’m sure you saw the post about the Chinese Brava knockoff. This is a much better deal and probably better quality. This is cheaper than the original Brava system was (I think) and there are some improvements in my opinion. It looks like the rings (rim skirts) are removable and hopefully replaceable. The non replaceable rings on the original brava were a huge problem, so this is great to see. It looks like these rings are also made out of a different material than the original rings. Hopefully these rings are non adhesive, and a bit stronger than the originals, and can easily form a seal with just some lubricant (like oil). I vaguely remember the original Brava system coming with special wipes and such to improve adhesion and reduce skin irritation. This system doesn’t appear to come with those, so hopefully that’s a sign the rings are not adhesive. IMHO sticky domes cause irritation regardless of how the stickiness is achieved. This system also doesn’t come with any filters for the pump. I hope that means that this pump doesn’t require filters (or some other kind of disposable moisture absorber). The original Brava pump had a tendency to get destroyed by sweat, even if people faithfully replaced the filters. Hopefully that’s no longer an issue with this new pump. It’s interesting to see that it comes with 4 sets of domes. The original only came with one set, but it was sized to fit the wearer. It looks like this just come with 4 dome sizes that may or may not fit you. I wish the system at least came in separate “narrow” and “wide” versions for narrow or wide chests. They didn’t even post the dome measurements on the product page. They really should post some sort of size chart for reference. That’s the only issue I have with this system as far as I can tell, but it’s a huge issue.

Yes, this is better for those still looking for Brava. I know some people have been selling old used domes without all the other equipment/supplies on Ebay for like $2000 to $2500.

You're right about the price. I still have pricing details from the old site and the whole system including an Authorized Brava Physician was $2500 but it only came with 2 sets of domes and a money back guarantee. The cheapest option was the starter system with one set of domes and no physician or guarantee for $850 to 1000.

I wanted to be sure people know they can get real ones now so no one gets ripped off. 

Actually, I'm a little disappointed that the rims don't look as soft as Brava's. The whole thing looks like hard plastic. And I also noticed there is nothing about narrow domes. 

My problem has always been that I have a narrow chest and not much fat so I could never get suction with hard plastic domes and they would hurt too much to keep trying. 

The ones I got off Amazon have soft flexible silicone rubber rims and a firmer silicone plastic for the rest. They're the first domes I've been able to use that I can get suction and stays on. Except now, it starts to hurt after a few hours from prolonged contact with my ribs. I need more cushion or softer dome rims that won't compromise the suction. I might return the dupes for a refund if I can't find a solution. 

Unfortunately, the Evebra looks like it would cause more pain if it isn't flexible - and the domes might not fit as well as Brava might have.

I'm surprised that this pump is just a 20 mmHG continuous suction when Brava went up to 33 mmHG and Dr. Khouri has since had his patients using higher pressures (continuous and variable) - but maybe that's just for fat augmentation (?) 

The machine I have goes from 20 to 200 mmHG and can be placed on continuous or variable settings. I thought I would start on low continuous then switch to variable with higher pressure to obtain quicker/better results in light of subsequent research. Time will tell.

(28-10-2023, 02:11 AM)breast4success Wrote:  Yes, this is better for those still looking for Brava. I know some people have been selling old used domes without all the other equipment/supplies on Ebay for like $2000 to $2500.

You're right about the price. I still have pricing details from the old site and the whole system including an Authorized Brava Physician was $2500 but it only came with 2 sets of domes and a money back guarantee. The cheapest option was the starter system with one set of domes and no physician or guarantee for $850 to 1000.

I wanted to be sure people know they can get real ones now so no one gets ripped off. 

Actually, I'm a little disappointed that the rims don't look as soft as Brava's. The whole thing looks like hard plastic. And I also noticed there is nothing about narrow domes. 

My problem has always been that I have a narrow chest and not much fat so I could never get suction with hard plastic domes and they would hurt too much to keep trying. 

The ones I got off Amazon have soft flexible silicone rubber rims and a firmer silicone plastic for the rest. They're the first domes I've been able to use that I can get suction and stays on. Except now, it starts to hurt after a few hours from prolonged contact with my ribs. I need more cushion or softer dome rims that won't compromise the suction. I might return the dupes for a refund if I can't find a solution. 

Unfortunately, the Evebra looks like it would cause more pain if it isn't flexible - and the domes might not fit as well as Brava might have.

I'm surprised that this pump is just a 20 mmHG continuous suction when Brava went up to 33 mmHG and Dr. Khouri has since had his patients using higher pressures (continuous and variable) - but maybe that's just for fat augmentation (?) 

The machine I have goes from 20 to 200 mmHG and can be placed on continuous or variable settings. I thought I would start on low continuous then switch to variable with higher pressure to obtain quicker/better results in light of subsequent research. Time will tell.

Noogleberry’s silicone rings are almost perfect IMHO. You might want to give them a try. They’re much, much thicker and softer than the rings that come free with most ebay or amazon systems. They’re also a lot stronger than the brava rings. I’ll admit they’re not as comfortable as the Brava rings in the short term, but I think they’re a whole lot more comfortable in the long term. Brava’s rings caused serious skin irritation that over time developed into infected sores and scarring for a lot of people. The Brava rings also broke down fairly quickly and couldn’t be replaced. Noogleberry’s silicone rings don’t cause any irritation at all for me personally, and they feel like they could easily last years. Time will tell if that’s really true or not. They’re stretchy and come in multiple sizes, so hopefully you can find a set that fits your domes. I don’t recommend their foam rings though. The foam rings are uncomfortable and don’t hold a seal well.

My hope is that the new Evebra rings will be like a hybrid of the Brava rings and the Noogleberry rings. The best of both worlds. I’ll probably never try the Evebra domes, even though I’m curious, because the noogleberry silicone rings already do everything I need them to do. I know my ancient Brava pump, which I bought used, will eventually break, so I hope they’re willing to sell the Evebra pump separately. 

What pump are you using now? Does it stay on for an indefinite amount of time, or does it automatically shut off after 30 minutes or so? How much did it cost?

These Brava style pumps can’t maintain an exact pressure as far as I know. Instead they sense the pressure inside the dome, and maintain the pressure within a certain predetermined range. It looks like Evebra is selling a repurposed wound therapy pump, like the one that was originally used for the earliest version of the Brava, and those pumps don’t just suck continuously. They maintain the pressure within a given range by sucking until they reach the high end of the target pressure range, than they stop sucking until the pressure drops below the low end of the range, at which point they start sucking again, and then the cycle repeats as necessary. I hope that makes sense. When he says that the pump maintains 20mmhg, I assume it actually maintains the pressure within a given range, and 20mmhg is either the lowest end of that range, or the middle. I hope it’s the lowest end of the range, because any less than that seems too low.

Is it better than Noogleberry ?

(30-10-2023, 03:59 PM)MissMel Wrote:  Is it better than Noogleberry ?

Define "better"?  lol  It's more automated, and if like Brava runs at a lower pressure which takes more time to grow a cup.   It is really not about what's better or worse, but what works best for you.  Works so that you will actually use it.  It's all about exposure hours under pressure.  The more hours, the higher the pressure, the less time it takes.  But you have to use it religiously.   IMHO

(30-10-2023, 03:59 PM)MissMel Wrote:  Is it better than Noogleberry ?

It depends. Systems like Brava and Evebra are designed to make it easier to pump at a very low pressure for a very long time per day, very comfortably and very safely. It’s difficult, but not impossible, to do that with the Noogleberry system. Most people would much rather pump at a higher pressure for 1 or 2 hours and be done with it. No one knows for sure which of the 2 general methods (meaning either “low and slow ” or “hard and fast”), is more effective. What I do know is that “low and slow” pumping is the only method that has been scientifically shown to work as a breast enlargement method in humans specifically. Plenty of people have had great results from pumping at a high pressure for short periods, but plenty have not. I think if Brava had found in their clinical trials that higher pressure/short duration pumping worked anywhere near as well as low pressure/long duration pumping, they would have happily jumped at the opportunity to sell a system that was much less time consuming, more convenient to use, and probably a LOT more appealing to the average consumer than the actual Brava. TBH, though, I do not know exactly what methods were tested. Maybe someone else on this forum knows.

There are other electric breast pumps such as  Bosom Beauty, but they’re not “smart” pumps, meaning that they don’t sense the pressure inside the domes. They also aren’t designed to be used for many hours at a time. Most (or all) electric breast pumps, other than Evebra and Stwics, are just repurposed breast milk pumps, or chinese “cupping” devices. I can’t personally vouch for Stwics, BTW. They seem like an Alibaba knockoff of Brava. Could be good quality, or terrible quality. I have no idea. If I’m gonna buy a Brava imitation, I’d rather buy one designed buy the same man who designed the Brava.

(28-10-2023, 03:53 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  
(28-10-2023, 02:11 AM)breast4success Wrote:  Yes, this is better for those still looking for Brava. I know some people have been selling old used domes without all the other equipment/supplies on Ebay for like $2000 to $2500.

Noogleberry’s silicone rings are almost perfect IMHO. You might want to give them a try. They’re much, much thicker and softer than the rings that come free with most ebay or amazon systems. They’re also a lot stronger than the brava rings. I’ll admit they’re not as comfortable as the Brava rings in the short term, but I think they’re a whole lot more comfortable in the long term. Brava’s rings caused serious skin irritation that over time developed into infected sores and scarring for a lot of people. The Brava rings also broke down fairly quickly and couldn’t be replaced. Noogleberry’s silicone rings don’t cause any irritation at all for me personally, and they feel like they could easily last years. Time will tell if that’s really true or not. They’re stretchy and come in multiple sizes, so hopefully you can find a set that fits your domes. I don’t recommend their foam rings though. The foam rings are uncomfortable and don’t hold a seal well.

My hope is that the new Evebra rings will be like a hybrid of the Brava rings and the Noogleberry rings. The best of both worlds. I’ll probably never try the Evebra domes, even though I’m curious, because the noogleberry silicone rings already do everything I need them to do. I know my ancient Brava pump, which I bought used, will eventually break, so I hope they’re willing to sell the Evebra pump separately. 

What pump are you using now? Does it stay on for an indefinite amount of time, or does it automatically shut off after 30 minutes or so? How much did it cost?

These Brava style pumps can’t maintain an exact pressure as far as I know. Instead they sense the pressure inside the dome, and maintain the pressure within a certain predetermined range. It looks like Evebra is selling a repurposed wound therapy pump, like the one that was originally used for the earliest version of the Brava, and those pumps don’t just suck continuously. They maintain the pressure within a given range by sucking until they reach the high end of the target pressure range, than they stop sucking until the pressure drops below the low end of the range, at which point they start sucking again, and then the cycle repeats as necessary. I hope that makes sense. When he says that the pump maintains 20mmhg, I assume it actually maintains the pressure within a given range, and 20mmhg is either the lowest end of that range, or the middle. I hope it’s the lowest end of the range, because any less than that seems too low.

Thanks, I forgot that Noogleberry had silicone rings. I remember people complaining about the foam ones. They don't look like they'll fit the domes I have. These domes are not like Noogleberry, BB, or the Kangzhu plastic cups - the rim is about 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick. I'll need to see more pictures or videos of the rings to determine whether they could be stretched to fit.

The "pump" I'm using is a DeRoyal (II) negative wound pressure vac and, on continuous mode, it will suck the air out until the desired pressure is met then stops and it will vaccum a bit again to maintain the pressure if the pressure drops a bit inside the domes. 

If it's on variable mode, you can set the device so it will increase and decrease pressure according to the pressure you want and you can set the minutes as well. For example, you can set the low end at 20 mmHG and the high end at 50 mmHG and it will alternate between those two pressures for however minutes you want them to be in effect - like 7 minutes at 50 and 3 minutes at 20. Again, the highest pressure is 200 mmHG but I'm not going anywhere near that number.

It will operate for as long as the battery is charged - if you want battery only power. Otherwise, you can plug it in and the pump will operate indefinitely until you turn it off. It might have a timer function, but I haven't look for that and wouldn't use it anyway. 

I'm operating it like Brava (or I was trying to) by having it on for 8-10 hours mostly when I sleep. 

I found one for about $200.

That’s a great find. Combining a wound therapy vac with Noogleberry rings and cups is probably the most cost effective way to recreate a Brava. I would love to try anatomically correct domes, rather then the typical round domes, but it’s not worth $2,000 for the privilege. Have you tried out the small size Noogleberry domes? They were the only cups that would fit me back when I was 105 pounds, literally board flat, no breast tissue, and had a 28” rib cage. I’ll admit, they were still difficult to put on. The first night I tried them, many, many years ago, I just could not get them to form a seal no matter what I tried, but after several more tries the next day I finally got it to happen. Back then they still sold “extra small” domees which would have probably been a lot easier to use. It’s a shame they don’t sell the XS domes, but the smalls might still be worth a try for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon