Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I doing too much?

Hey there friends,

I discovered this website as a self-conscious 12 year old. I secretly bought bustmaxx pills online which was promptly confiscated by my parents. They assured me I was still growing and had no reason to worry about my femininity. Well, now I'm almost 26 and my breasts are the same size as they were back then (32/34B), but now I can sign up for whatever websites I want and take as many booby pills as I can afford!

For the past two weeks, my regimen has been:
600 mg fenugreek
2000 mg flaxseed oil
620 mg hops
600 mg muira puama
900 mg saw palmetto
3000 mg evening primrose oil
4000 mg MSM
(all distributed among meals)

12 oz soymilk and 637 mg goat's rue in a smoothie

progesterone cream in the morning, and a flax oil massage at night. I tried bee pollen but I think I'm allergic, as it made me feel sick and lethargic.

Previously, I was doing evening primrose, black cohosh, and saw palmetto for a several months and saw some improvement (fullness but didn't go up a cup size.) I've made as much progress in the past two weeks with the new regimen as I did during the entire old regimen. My question is: with the sheer amount of herbs I'm taking, is there a chance I'm overwhelming my system and thus limiting the progress I could be making? Any advice welcome.

Thanks,
PGB (glad I rediscovered this place)

Edit: forgot to add that I'm also taking 500 mg maca, 850 mg wild yam, and 1440 mg fennel as well.

Are these whole herbs you're taking or herbal extracts? It would make a big difference to the above quantities.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon