Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this pressure okay? Pic

I had to get XL domes, I was filling the L in minutes and it was painful having my breast and nipples (even covered) press against the end of the dome.

I can only fit one dome on at a time, I have a narrow chest wall.

The pressure of one at a time is a lot more than two at a time, I have a bosom beauty.  It won’t suction/seal/stay at anything below 4, but my veins are showing and breast is turning bright red.  

It does not hurt, but my breasts did not turn this red before when pumping and veins definitely did not show.

Is this causing damage??  Or just my being so fair (practically translucent) skinned?  I have visible blue veins all over my arms and when I was nursing it looked like a I’d had lightning tattooed across my chest the veins were so visible.  

So really unsure if the better sized dome and single adding extra pressure is what’s making it so red, or if it’s supposed to get so red and if veins showing is just my body or something bad.  I definitely do not want to cause any fat or tissue death, especially not when doing all the things to boost tissue there!!

I don't think it is too high.  I have over pressurized mine and severely blistered my breasts a number of times..  If the redness fades in an hour or so then it probably isn't doing any real damage.

(12-10-2023, 04:08 AM)Karren Wrote:  I don't think it is too high.  I have over pressurized mine and severely blistered my breasts a number of times..  If the redness fades in an hour or so then it probably isn't doing any real damage.

The redness will fad, just work up slowly increasing the pressure and for how long. I too have over done the pressure and time and got blisters Ouch then it takes about a week to heal. I would still pump but not for long 15 minutes and lower the pressure  Smile

Wow, thanks!  The redness is completely gone within 2-3 minutes of removing the dome… (except for the circle from the rim, that takes 30-45 min to go away) so maybe I’m not using enough pressure??

(12-10-2023, 01:51 PM)JB1027 Wrote:  Wow, thanks!  The redness is completely gone within 2-3 minutes of removing the dome… (except for the circle from the rim, that takes 30-45 min to go away) so maybe I’m not using enough pressure??

You are good!  I have turned mine purple and had it last for days!  Got a little carried away!  lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon