Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying a restart with NBE, where to begin (overweight, already big breasts)

Hello,

several years ago my wife tried to noogleberry, but the needed time and endurance was a problem so she stopped eventually.

Now she wants to start again with NBE. Here are so many informations that it is very difficult to find the matching path for her.

Maybe I can give some information about her and I can get hints which way to go.

Of course she can start to noogleberry again, but I think time and endurance is still a problem, so this should be a more accompanying task.

Better would be something with herbs or food supplements.

My wife is 45 years old, is diagnosed for PCOS and a low level of insulin resistance, but her period is normal and steady. She is overweight and has indeed a bigger breast size (Cup G range), but compared to the rest of her body the breasts could be much bigger.

Weight gain or loss had only small influence on the size of her breasts. Also two pregnancies had almost no influence on her breast size. She wan't able to breastfeed as she got only very less milk.

Over the time of 20 years the size of her breasts has grown by about 2 cup sizes.

As changing weight doesn't have much influence on her breast size I assume her breasts don't consist mostly of fat.

Does this give any hint which way of food supplement / herbs would be promising?

Best regards,
Martin

Have you considered getting a hormone test done? That would be the best information on which to select herbs or food supplements.

I'm also on the weight loss / NBE journey although I'm just a little chubby. I'm getting back on the classic Green bush style fenugreek/fennel/saw palmetto stack plus maca.

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but if someone is already a G cup but her breasts don't seem big compared to the rest of her body, I think she ought to be concentrating on weight loss rather than breast growth. I mean the answer to being overweight shouldn't be to make big breasts even bigger.  That's the way I see it anyway.

(12-04-2024, 12:46 PM)searcher95 Wrote:  I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but if someone is already a G cup but her breasts don't seem big compared to the rest of her body, I think she ought to be concentrating on weight loss rather than breast growth. I mean the answer to being overweight shouldn't be to make big breasts even bigger.  That's the way I see it anyway.

Some people are using R/ABraThatFits sizing system which is different from the plus 4 inches in the band system most of us use. A G in this circumstance is close to a D for the plus 4 normies and is an average size for a heavyset person.

Hi! If there's anything I would recommend, it's to stay active and try to get some movement and exercise going. I noticed that when I was better with general exercise, it seemed slightly easier to grow. I started NBE at around 19 and I'm 25 now and not really trying to grow more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon