Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday , anyone on it ?

Hello, I am new here. I started Natureday pills and liquid 4 days ago... anyone tried it ? I read some testimonials but not sure if they're real.. 
I also use noogleberry for 4 months now and no changes 
A little bit about me; I had breast implants for the last 14 years I was 34D with them, I had removed for several reasons and I am now not even a 23AA, basically I have nothing   Dodgy

Any comments would be helpful...thinking of breast fat transfer but wanting to try alternatives first

I think Natureday is one of the better herbal products out there, but most people here on herbals seem to prefer making their own program.

i tried it for a month and started having hallucinations at night for some reason so I stopped cause I got scared... I was seeing spiders everywhere and it looked so real anyways J stopped and the hallocations stopped as well so weird ... I was so disappointed as I had high hopes ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon