Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sticky bra

Does anyone know if wearing a sticky bra under a bra or tight shirt will help growth or inhibit it? It shapes them nicely! I love wearing mine because it make my breasts look so much better and they feel heavier just makes me happySmileIt’s the silicone chicken cutlet kind that has a front closure for nice cleavage, I don’t remember the brand I’ve had it for years!

I believe the name brand for this is Nubra. I've got one and have worn it a couple of times. It's nice because you don't have to wear straps or anything on your back. I was surprised that it was fairly comfortable to wear until time to take it off. The adhesive can be pretty painful to remove if you've got softer skin.

I can't imagine it would have any substantial effect on breast growth one way or the other, though I wouldn't recommend using it often. BTW, if you really want to torture yourself with sticky products try something called "Boob Tape" or "Breast Tape". You basically use it to make your own bra. However, the adhesive on it is even stronger than that of Nubra and is pretty painful to get off, unless, maybe, you do it in the shower.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon