Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On weight loss journey, just afraid my breasts will disappear , need advice

Heart 

hello!!.

hello I am a slightly chubby girl on her quest to maintain her boob shape, which am quite happy with, and maybe go up a size while losing weight, is that possible? 

I am a european size 80A (so 80 cm under bust , and 92.5  cm bust)

I did some hormonal tests

LH was 1.92 IU/L
FSH was 2.43 IU/L
Prolactin was 243 mIU/L
estradiol was 403 pmol/L
progesterone was 9.09 nmol/L  (this was taken on I reckon the 21st day of the period)

DHEA-s was 10.3 [url=https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CE%BC][/url]μmol/L   (range 2.68-9.23) 

so my DHEA-s is slightly elevated. 
my progesterone is also low but maybe I mistook the exact day of my cycle because my period app calendar has been skipping dates etc. 

anyway what are some basic supplements that will benefit me, that I can start off on. 

I am going to test further my testosterone or even redo the progesterone test. any suggestions for other tests?

bottom line I am not really looking to grow my breasts immensely , a full B cup and maintaining it will be really great for me, especially since I am trying to loose weight and my biggest goal is not to completely loose all the fat from my breasts (Ideally I'd love if I only lost from my humungous thights) I am exactly 25 BMI and need to loose around 10 kilos .

only thing that I have been doing, is massaging my breasts, dermarolling a patch of loose skin I have on top of my right breast, and fasting (18/6) , trying to eat a hypoglycemic diet, and doing less strenuous exercise and more focus on diet.

Hi kali!
Congratulations on your new life.
If you want to keep your breast breast fat while losing weight overall its a tough road.
Try massage, topical breast cremes, (look for posts by Sweet O, and mad scientist, Tibetan princess),
and explore some of the suction devices like Noogleberry.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon