Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An introduction :)

Hi everyone!

I've been browsing here for some time now and found myself searching previous posts for certain herbs and protocols and thought it would be easiest to make an account and be a more active participant, finally!

I appreciate that you are all seeking to naturally enhance your bodies without invasive procedures, and the support network on here is truly so wonderful. I think women's health is so often overlooked in medicine and it leads us to become our own investigators and doctors, and having support throughout that journey, learning from one another, is something I will always stand behind. 

I'm currently dabbling in a couple of things that I'll outline below, although have been meaning to book myself in to check what my hormone profile is like so I can make more substantial leaps if necessary. 

Currently, I'm cycling PM days 7-14, 500mg. I'll be taking chaste tree (agnus cactus) for progesterone day 15-28 (though I'm thinking it might need to be days 15-26 to allow for that little dip in hormones pre period? any input here is appreciated!) and additionally I'm seed cycling. 

I've also started supplementing with DHEA (although not a lot has been posted on here about this, if anyone does use it I would love to hear from you) and have maca supplements, although I'm wondering if it is safe to take DHEA and maca at the same time, for example if maca would determine the end product hormones of DHEA's production? (since it's a 'parent' hormone to eostrogen/progesterone and testosterone). 

Additional little things are massaging with lavender oil, drinking fenugreek tea and fennel tea (although not religiously), and taking my daily supplements which include vitamin D, B complex and zinc. 

Sending you all a big hug! Looking forward to hearing from you  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon