Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to here and feeling desperate

hi im new to here and new to the idea of nbe. i am what i think is an a cup and it makes me so miserable i have started to bawl my eyes out and i dont know how much longer i can take looking the way i do. i just want to know if theres actually anything i can do other than gain weight (which i plan to do since i am only 115 lbs at 5'3) or hope going on birth control does something. even if only reaching a b cup is the only achievable thing i would much rather have that then what feels like nothing at all.im desperate

First off, did you take a blood panel?

(17-06-2023, 06:35 PM)SweetO Wrote:  First off, did you take a blood panel?

i have not i dont know how that would help. how does it help?

Checking the hormones give us a lot information about hormonal balance or imbalance. Based on that, you know what your body would need to grow properly.

(19-06-2023, 07:27 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Checking the hormones give us a lot information about hormonal balance or imbalance. Based on that, you know what your body would need to grow properly.
how would i get one of those? is it only something a doctor can do or is it an at home test?

Hi lovely! You can absolutely do an at home test by ordering a hormone panel test online depending on what country you are located, keep in mind it can be quite expensive doing this versus doing it through a doctor where some or most might be covered(ie medicare here in Australia covers a certain portion)

is there any at home test brand you would recommend? im not sure if my medical insurance would be able to cover something like that so i want to know what some at home options may be like since i am unfamiliar with the at home tests that are available

So I just noticed from your profile that you are in the US just like FertilityQueen aka Tibetanprincess and did some digging for you, according to one of her threads the 2 she has personally used and suggests are www.zrtlab.com and www.healthonelabs.com these are both blood tests and saliva tests either or is good. Hope this helps!

(24-06-2023, 01:35 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  So I just noticed from your profile that you are in the US just like FertilityQueen aka Tibetanprincess and did some digging for you, according to one of her threads the 2 she has personally used and suggests are www.zrtlab.com and www.healthonelabs.com these are both blood tests and saliva tests either or is good. Hope this helps!
thank you very much! i will look into these. is there a way to look through the forums for specific things i get rather lost

Nws lovely! Yes theres a few ways! One of the most simple ways I find is typing in keywords in google with "breastnexus" next to them or you can simply use the search bar above(if on phone simply scroll to top, tap the 3 lines tab and click on search) there you can search keywords say like red clover and a bunch of threads/posts will pop up with that word in it.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon