Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time Lurker, Need Advice on which Program to start <3

Heart 

Hi there!

My name is Miss Mavis and I am a lurker of around a year and I have finally built up the confidence to finally join officially. I am 21 from Canada and am currently a 34DD and want to become a 34FF, which I know is possible thanks to the posts of many lovely people on here.

My dilemma is that because I have lurked for a long time and seen many different programs I am unsure of which to start. The Ones I am debating are:
Miss Mad Scientist's Soy Method
Miss Mad Scientist's BO Method
and PM because it apparently works with BCP

I do not think I have a hormonal Imbalance and I am taking a Combination pill with 0.15mg of Levonorgestrel and 0.03mg of Ethinyl Estradiol which Is why I think upping my Estrogen is the way to go.

More about me: In my early teens I developed an ED which I think hindered my growth and want to take BO to have the puberty I feel I missed.

Please help me with Advice, and thank you in advance <3 (I will post updates on whichever method we think is best Smile) )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon