Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's take no shit guide to hardcore Noogling

(Too lazy to rewrite all this, so copy and paste it is.)

Essential stuff to have:

Onviously a Noogleberry breasts pump system. Use their sizing guide but I recommend getting the biggest domes that you can make a decent seal with. The point is to get the entire breast root pulled in at once. Use round domes, contoured ones have horrible edges and they will hurt you, just don't do contoured domes. Get the silicone rings for softening the edges. Get airlocks, you want the convenience of being able to pump one dome at a time and to detach the pump. Get gauged pump, one without will hurt you as you can't control the pressure and wont have zero idea what the optimal is, no exceptions, get the gauged pump.

You can also use water as a medium inside the domes while pumping (I do this) which gives more even pressure but its a bit tricky, the pump will break if water enters. I use the long Y-connector tubing with one end sealed, other in the pump and third one has air lock plug which attaches to the dome, this way water drops will go to the lowest part of the Y and not the pump. After use, open the sealed end, squeeze pump end shut and blow some air through to get the water out. Old fashioned audio plug adaptor is perfect size for sealing the bottom end of the tubing.

Optimal program:

3-5 hours per day. One to two days off each week for healing and recovery. The idea is to not let the swelling go completely down except when you sleep and of course on break days. These hours divided to 3-5 sessions to keep the frequency high enough. Use lubricant or lotion of some kind for better seal and to keep your skin elastic. You may or may not use water as a medium, if you do, be careful to not ruin the pump and do the session lying on your back obviously.

Setup:

Start slowly, do not overdo it, do not rush, don't be stupid. You don't want to hurt your lovely titties but to grow them. [Image: wink.gif] Place the domes as centered as possible and maybe also as low as possible. The most typical spot when men and trans women miss fullness is bottom and centre. Also by doing this you ensure you wont be sucking your armpit in. In your armpit and at the edge of your pecs, there are big arteries and ton of nerves! You DO NOT ever want to get those nerves pinched (permanent nerve damage may occur!), so keep the domes away from there. Its not difficult as those areas are sensitive and you will get massive brain splitting pain if you hit the wrong place for too long and too hard. Trust me, never pump your armpits in, you will regret it. Centered is the best way and center + low is even better if you're missinng bottom fullness. One trick to make sure the domes stay together is to use a rope or a belt to tie them next to each other. This makes sure they stay centered even if you lie on your back.

Frequncy first, time second, pressure last:

First build up the frequency, meaning that you do enough short sessions that the swelling wont completely go down during the day. Of course when ever you have the time for it, more is more. I recommend doing 3-5 sessions per day with few hour intervals. Awesome when ever you have a lazy day at home and nothing to hurry about. So start by doing 15-25 minutes per session, then add five minutes to each session once a week. Take one or two days a week completely off, for example Wednesday and Sunday or Monday and Thursday. DO NOT rush adding in the time, be patient. Five to ten minute increments once each week and you'll be blasting full hours in no time.

Always keep the pressure at optimal or a bit lower. I've started doing lower than optimal since I got the XXXL domes as these things are very challenging to tame. Optimal pressure on Noogleberry gauge is with the needle facing right, that's approximately -5 inHg (Black) or -0,2 bar (red) so going one or two notches lower than that will guarantee you're not hurting your girls. The idea of this pressure is that it excites cell division while not causing damage. But there is a theory that tiny cell level damage may elevate local growth hormone and growth factor levels which is of course beneficial for breast development.

First build up frequency to keep the swelling going, then build up time, I would say the most optimally effective total time is 3-5 hours a day, but less will also give you results. I'm seeing massive changes using the new domes doing only 2-3 hours a day. Then lastly, you can build up the pressure, but NEVER exceed the optimal, just don't do it! It would give better swelling but it will also cause damage which shows as tiny blood blisters, sore spots with broken skin, long lasting dome edge marks and worst of all, very long lasting discolouration. I've had these all and have some right now so I know what not to do. Right now I'm slowly healing from all this while keeping the program going, being much more gentle with the new domes has been the key.

Pain is your best friend, listen to your body:

Pain is your friend, discomfort is normal and to be expected, but actual pain is your body telling you that its too much, you're overdoing it and should take a break, lower the pressure or do shorter sessions. Never ignore the pain, its your body telling you that you have reached the limits. Don't feel bad for stepping back with session duration if its too tough, Noogling has a learning curve and slowly building the tolerance is essential for making it work.
[Image: biggrin.gif]

Wider the domes, slowler and longer the learning curve will be, keep this in mind when updating to bigger domes, its like starting all over again each time. Don't rush it! Take your time. Don't pick too small ones, pick the widest you can handle. Remember that depending on how much air there is inside the dome while pumping, that changes how intense the pressure is. Using a medium like water makes the pressure more even so more to the sides, less around areolas, this makes pumping with water much more demanding and intense, but it also might give better swelling. Update to bigger domes in time, don't wait until there's zero space left, doing that will make your boobs more prone to injury. The thing is about space in the domes while under pressure and the dome width being enough for pulling the entire breast root in. If its too narrow for your milkies, it will cause blisters and discolouration easier, I will post pictures to demonstrate this problem. I had it with XXL domes which I have totally outgrown by now, I used them for too long.

My history with Noogling:

I started with a cheapo brandless pump back in 2019, quite soon updated to Noogleberry, XL contoured which was a mistake, no airlocks which was a mistake, no gauged pump which also was a mistake. I also overdid it very badly and got to learn what blood blisters, dome edge marks, busted broken skin, near permanent sores and long term discolouration are. Do not repeat my mistakes. Later I updated to XXL round domes, gauged pump and air locks and started using water as a medium and not exceeding optimal pressure by much. It was much better but I still got injury from just being too rigorous and too much of a nutjob. I only lately retired the XXL domes when the situation had become unbearable due to my breasts having massive wide roots and lots of volume. Me and Melissa were lucky to be able to source the out of production XXXL domes as Lucy at Noogle was so awesome to send out to dig up their manufacturers corners for them and they found a pair for both of us. Talk about getting lucky. The XXXLs have inner volume of five litres in total or 5000ccs, so that will be the end of the road for my noogling, there's still quite ways to go there. I've been kinda nuts, right now I have recorded bit less than 1500 hours on it in the last two years, most of that during the last ten months. Its gving me amazing results and the key is to be resilient and slow, turtle wins the race. Listen to your body and have fun with it. It works. Its a growth amplifier, it will enhance your NBE results to another level if you persevere.

Detailed guide to using water as a medium.

Ok so I mentioned using water in the domes while noogling. Why do this you may ask, simple, more even pressure, better swelling and in the long run possibly better growth. Also the warmth of the water is highly beneficial for breast growth and it keeps your girls moisturised and does much less blood blisters and less discolouration. Its a bit messy and tricky to do, but worth the effort. Doing it the old fashioned way "dry" works too obviously but I think with water its just simply better.

Setting up

You need to have gauged pump, airlocks with each dome sealed individually and the long Y-connector tubing that comes with your pump. Attach one end to the pump, the lower end of the Y should be sealed, old school audio plug is perfect size for this. Then the other upper end of the Y should have the male plug of the airlock attached. This will make sure no water enters the pump, be careful with this, water WILL break the pump.

Add lube/lotion around your boobs for forming a good seal. Hold a dome with the tube shut so no water escapes. At this point the dome end of the airlock should be attached to the pump, pour in warm water, just enough so there will be enough space for your boobs to swell and some air. 

2. Lean forward, place the dome so that there is seal, see that the placement is as centered as possible and no water escapes. Lean backward while holding the dome, at this point allow the tube to open so you can pump up the pressure. Pump it up while using your other hand to adjust the placement. Keep leaning backwards so no water goes inside the tubing. This is the tricky part and it takes some practice. Once you're at your preferred pressure, detach the tubing and repeat the process with the other dome.

3. Lie down on your back. At this point if you're using a rope or a belt to hodl the domes together, put that in place. Start your timer. After few minutes, check the pressure to your preferred one, this is easy as water will not enter as its on your boobs unless you know how to change gravity. Besides your boobs should be the most massive objects with their own gravity field anyway.

4. Keep checking the pressure once every 5-10 minutes. If you start to run out of space that means you likely used bit too much water and should use less next time.

5. Once you're done, get the heck up and go detach the domes, attach the airlock while holding the tube shut again to avoid water getting in, release the pressure and use your hand to control the airflow back inside while leaning forward. Try to make sure that not much water goes inside the tubing. Remove the dome, pour water out and repeat on the other side. Detach what ever is plugging the lower end of the tubing, seal the end going to the pump, blow air inside the tube to empty all the drops and then plug the lower end again.

6. dry your lovely titties and use lotion on them to avoid your skin drying. There's amazing skin care product called Bio-oil which you can use for this, its perfect for also curing discoloured skin, adds elasticity, fades dome edge marks and it smells awesome. [Image: biggrin.gif] Its also expensive but a 200ml bottle lasts for ages.

There you have it. Go noogle, make them BIG. [Image: kiss.png]

There will be more to this. I have been thinking about writing a detailed guide on different approaches with session times and pressure and such. The stuff above is just what I have found to be most useful so far. I should count the hours some time again, I'm not many months away from pushing over 2000 recorded hours. Big Grin If anyone thinks this does work well just look at my chest.... I think its doing something.  Kiss 

I'm lying down noogling as I'm typing this, pushing four hours in today if I can.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

This is one of the best thread ever. it’s sad to sad I can only pump a few 30min session through out the day , do u think I will still have growth ? Feeling a bit defeated lately.
btw can u check out my post too? I use a medical device to attain a static -50mmhg pressure

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Anything more than nothing is good, but more is more what comes to time and frequency you can put into it. So when ever you have the time, just do it. There's a very obvious correlation between time and frequency and premanent results. I think frequency of sessions might be even more significant as me and a good friend of mine both have noticed changes even when doing shorter sessions, but it feels like doing 45-60 minutes at a time is optimal.

I'd add also  Blush put heat after Noogling! it helps with the swelling/pain. 

PS: Hey, Lara! Do you mind if you can tell a bit about your growth? I wonder if you grew this much throughout the years / having spurts/ steady and gradual growth.

More or less your bust is around 140cm, right? Very impressive!  Heart

(08-06-2023, 04:03 PM)SweetO Wrote:  I'd add also  Blush put heat after Noogling! it helps with the swelling/pain. 

PS: Hey, Lara! Do you mind if you can tell a bit about your growth? I wonder if you grew this much throughout the years / having spurts/ steady and gradual growth.

More or less your bust is around 140cm, right? Very impressive!  Heart
Oh yes, that's absolutely a thing! My boobs often feel a bit cold after Noogling and keeping them warm will help swelling stay longer and I think it helps with recovery also. Mine are very sensitive to temperature changes so warm always makes them much bigger. I have noted over 200cc fluctuations depending on temperature. Also as a Finn I go to sauna quite often and that is fantastic for recovering, helps with the dome edge marks too. Warmth is good, keep warm. Big Grin

I have grown very fast, I got where I'm now in less than three years. If you go read my thread I talk about my background in some detail, I seem to be naturally prone for very good breast growth for several reasons, I'm intersex, I had partial female development in puberty so I grew a bit back when I was 13-15 years old but later testosterone dominance (most likely DHT) made it smooth out. Then before getting on conventional HRT I did herbal NBE for about a year, along with noogling and massage, after finding the right combination, I started growing quite rapidly and soon after getting on decent HRT, it just exploded. Things sped up a lot when I hit tanner stage 4 at around ten months on HRT. That's when I had started progesterone and bovine ovary. I think latter was crucial, it just kicked everything off like crazy and its been speeding up since.

Its been mostly stable but I have had several very obvious growth spurts happen. I went from B cup to F cup in first twelve months, during second twelve from FF to KK. UK sizes as I like that system a lot, my band also dropped from 40 to 36. Last time I measured was a while ago as I've been lazy, my standing bust was 140cm, leaning 141,5cm and lying on my back 138cm. Snug underbust was 98cm, note that I love to wear sister sizes, usually one size less on band and one up on cup. Last time ABTF calculator put me to 38KK, but it appears to be off for one cup size all the time so one smaller on band and keep the letter works really nicely. I think this is due to my brast shape, I have very wide and quite tall root, so shallow and not as projected as normal. But they're also very centered and front facing, there's almost zero gap in the middle. If I manage to get a lot of inner fullness I might have easy time making a nice cleavage.

Speaking about growth spurts I've made little tweaks with my program and it seems that I'm going into another one right now, lot of ache and my areolas are extremely puffy and big almost all day, nipples being super sensitive and I think they look a bit bigger. With Noogle I'm doing my usual 3-5 hour days, but I added estriol cream to the mix and finally upped my BO dosage to 1500mg per day, seems to be working like a charm. Big Grin

I think Noogling has been lately especially effective since I started using a belt to keep the cups right next to each other, not only the additional width is helping but keepingt them centered is really amazing. But there's a catch, its creating a new problem area which is obvious on the first picture. Note that today I haven't noogled yet at all, but there still are those red dome edge marks. That's where I'm missing the most as I don't have much upper centre fullness yet. It seems that where ever I've been missing stuff, that's where the domes dig in and cause some problems. Previously this happened on the upper outer area the most. But the belt trick is amazing! Its doing so much to centre and lower fullness its amazing! I highly recommend this. Also it prevents the cups slipping to armpits and squeezing nerves and stuff.

So the left picture is this morning, no noogling and its a bit cold in the house, the edge marks are still visible. Second picture on right is after noogling from yesterday and it was quite warm, just to show what happens with my areolas every time its warm enough. I get quite nasty marks from the cups but they mostly fade quickly. The problem spots do not have broken skin but there's quite a lot of irritation. Bio-oil is amazing stuff to help recovery and making those dome marks fade. It keeps skin elastic and healthy, its quite pricey but worth every penny, the 200ml bottle lasts for ages. Again highly recommended to anyone who liked noogle a lot. Wink
[attachment=14749][attachment=14750]

Thank you so much for sharing your progress, Lara! I have just started my herbal program myself, with the goal of growing 6cm in 6 months, but we'll see what happens. My DHEAS levels are quite high, indicating chronic stress, I know, but I hope that the anti-androgens I take during the follicular phase will help lower that amount, so that my estrogen levels rise and accumulate enough during the luteal phase for growth. My experience with the Noogleberry has been very positive; I grew 2 cup sizes in 14 months. 

It's also true that I was very consistent, doing it 6 times a week for 15 months until I got tired, and then I started again in cycles of 3 months. However, I realized that in such a short period of time, it only helps with retention, not actual growth, if you're not consistent... It also seems to be effective during weight loss, as it slows down the death of fat cells. For now, I want to see if I can grow with the herbal plan I have, and once I see it working, I'll reintroduce the Noogleberry into my routine. 

One question, what do you do during those 3-5 hours? The main problem for me with Noogling is that it gets incredibly boring. I used to watch TV series, but I reached a point where I got fed up. Dodgy

PS: Get aloe vera and tamanu oil for skin indentations! You'll love it!!

(09-06-2023, 08:22 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Thank you so much for sharing your progress, Lara! I have just started my herbal program myself, with the goal of growing 6cm in 6 months, but we'll see what happens. My DHEAS levels are quite high, indicating chronic stress, I know, but I hope that the anti-androgens I take during the follicular phase will help lower that amount, so that my estrogen levels rise and accumulate enough during the luteal phase for growth. My experience with the Noogleberry has been very positive; I grew 2 cup sizes in 14 months. 

It's also true that I was very consistent, doing it 6 times a week for 15 months until I got tired, and then I started again in cycles of 3 months. However, I realized that in such a short period of time, it only helps with retention, not actual growth, if you're not consistent... It also seems to be effective during weight loss, as it slows down the death of fat cells. For now, I want to see if I can grow with the herbal plan I have, and once I see it working, I'll reintroduce the Noogleberry into my routine. 

One question, what do you do during those 3-5 hours? The main problem for me with Noogling is that it gets incredibly boring. I used to watch TV series, but I reached a point where I got fed up. Dodgy

PS: Get aloe vera and tamanu oil for skin indentations! You'll love it!!
Nice goal and I would think absolutely doable if you get it going well enough. 6cm would do another two cupsize difference I think. Or a bit more even. Anything that keeps androgens in check should help. Usually cis women don't have that much of an issue especially with DHT which is the worst boob killer out there. For me complete androgen suppression was what enabled my body to actually do it all and do it well. And stress is another big problem. I think I might have a problem with cortisol shooting up way too easy, having such easy time elevating prolactin might be a tell of this and I have a lot of issues with stress. (Dsyphoria coupled with untreated ADHD + mental health problems is a huge stress factor.)

Oh yes consistency is essential. The things I've noted that make noogle work is to have good hormone balance, frequency and time put into it. Not allowing swelling to compeltely go down and then just pushing in the hours and not overdoing the pressure.

That makes me wonder, does Noogle make fat cells have longer lifespan or is it what it does to excite cell division what the optimal pressure is said to do. There is a study on this from which the optimal pressure was quoted, the one I parrot too and I've read that study years ago. It wasn't about breast growth but I think it was about use of negative pressure to help healing by exciting cell division. I wish I had it saved so I could quote it but that was the point.

It is boring, usually I have a video to watch, I read something or chat with my gf or something. I have a hour long YT video as a timer on the background and I have something else to do at the same time. Easy lying on the bed, with my laptop actually on my lap while I'm at it. If I didn't use water in the cups I could do it anywhere sitting up or what ever but I find the trick with the water really useful.

Oh Aloe is amazing, I have it as a gel but its soon running out and that oil I haven't heard of, I'll note that somewhere if I could find some. ^_^ I've found the Bio-oil brand to be quite amazing for this and then there's the medicine cream I forget its name, I should mention it here because its amazing for helping when ever the cups leave marks or there's some broken skin in the worst case.

Thank so much Lara for this excellent guide !!!  Heart Heart Heart

I take phytoestrogens (PM, RR, WP, ) along with calcium, MSM and diosgenin gel. I pump every day (if I can) with my noogleberrys and love the feel of my breasts after a session. I tend to do short pumps and let the pressure go then repeat. Ive been adding more volume by doing as you say :- put the cups further down so you pump more of the under nipple area and it seems to be working great!
I also have a spectra S2 electric pump and connect my noogleberrys to that - thats a great way of hands free pumping , although i wish the pumping program could be edited more to a longer pump and a longer venting time to get a better cycling of vacuum and venting.
(If anyone knows how to edit these programs i would LOVE to hear from you xx)
Keep up the great work ! love Chloe xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon