Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's HRT & NBE

[quote='Lara\'s Lcups' pid='213915' dateline='1694415406']
Day 813

Getting very milky now, long squirts instead of just droplets and haziness is gone, its thick white now as it should. Feels like my left nipple is starting to catch up and the 17mm flange is giving a decent sucking, soon after the point I'm in now, it will get very intense if its the same as on right nipple. And right side is quickly healing, almost all skin is new now and no new blisters have shown up. Still the advice I read on this hold, keep on going, moisturize and spend a lot of time airbathing without a bra. Which is kind of a pain because they're so heavy, its making me sit badly hunched over way too much. I try to pay attention to my posture but I mess it up all the time.

Lately the growth appears to be everything, fullness, width and projection all at the same time. And weight, I'm not lactating at full potential yet and they're already feeling so heavy. And this is just from pumping on the side of my usual program. I'm yet to receive the iHerb parcel which should be here in couple of days.

Aches have gone much more intense. Too many hours without pump or milking I'm in the world of hurt. Nights and mornings are the toughest. It feels like typical growth pain but amplified and more concentrated right behind the areola. I'm really grateful that my current bra has enough space and is so giving, if this pace keeps on going, all that is going to good use as I'm growing on a pace I've never seen before. I don't know how much of this is just swelling from lactation though. Interesting thing is that I'm starting to develop stretch marks, they're quite faint and hard to catch in a picture, but pulling the skin a bit in correct lighting shows it a bit already. Its starting out just like it did on my thighs. I don't really mind, to me stretch marks are like art, its like natural tattoos and looks quite pretty when its in the right spot. I'm weird, to me stretch marks are not a fault, but a feature. I already have them on my hips, thighs, butt.... And now I'm starting to get some on my boobs. I love it, its so feminine and natural. Hug

I'll update my entire program in detail once I get the parcel and get started with the prolactin boosting stuffs. So excited, I'm sure it'll help a lot. Oh and autumn is here, so time for colder weather clothes. I was pleasantly surprised wearing this top first time since spring. Its so comfy and yet flaunting my figure.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Maybe you can post your lactation progress in the Successful Lactation forum it has been a while since anyone has had  your great success. Just  a thought Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

(04-09-2023, 08:18 AM)Lara\s Lcups Wrote:  Hello BN lurkers. Feel free to chime in some time. Wink I know I'm being read. ^_^

DAMN caught again Hug
Looking good Lara!
Bobbi

Hi Kiaja, wait which forum is that? Big Grin

Also hi Bobbi, its been a while. Hug

Your breasts are awesome and you nipples are huge.  I'm sure it's from the lactation and pumping.  Very happy that you're getting the right consistency in your milk.

Thanks Mashtenn. ^_^ Its been surprisingly easy, but I'm nowhere near full supply yet, I know I can do way more more than this. Its steadily increasing even without adding any supplements to the mix just yet. My nipples are growing on really crazy pace, especially right after pumping they swell so huge its taken me by surprise. There's also permanent growth happening, but especially when they're stimulated even just a bit. I love it, never thought I would find something to make such a difference so quickly. Then again, I've pumped already over 130 hours in less than a month. I'm going to go way over any record times I put on noogling with this, I think I might even reach 150 before I hit one month mark.

Its so cool how this is working out. I think the combination of BO, topical program and lactation is the magic bullet. Wink

(11-09-2023, 02:51 PM)Lara\s Lcups Wrote:  Hi Kiaja, wait which forum is that? Big Grin

Also hi Bobbi, its been a while. Hug

Lara ----go to to Brest Growth for Genetic Males under the heading related subjects there is a forum for  "Successful Lactation "   Heart

(12-09-2023, 02:22 AM)Kiaja Wrote:  
(11-09-2023, 02:51 PM)Lara\s Lcups Wrote:  Hi Kiaja, wait which forum is that? Big Grin

Lara ----go to to Brest Growth for Genetic Males under the heading related subjects there is a forum for  "Successful Lactation "   Heart

that's a different site that requires a different account. breasnexum and not breastnexus

(12-09-2023, 03:54 AM)EsDruGen Wrote:  
(12-09-2023, 02:22 AM)Kiaja Wrote:  

that's a different site that requires a different account. breasnexum and not breastnexus
Just set a different user ID and password  and access is easy

I have a user and a thread on there too... Have had for years and I post on both forums. I'm more active over there as there's way more people replying and stuff, its more active than the ladies forum is these days which is unfortunate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon