Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's HRT & NBE

Day 797

Happy to report that the pump is amazing. Girlfriend bought me a set of those pieces which shrink the funnel, what are those called in English? Anyway, those things are so good, 13mm is too little, 15mm is ok, 17mm and 19mm feel really intense and appear to work better, 21mm and 24mm obviously are too wide. I keep wondering which width is the best? It seems that I do need to have them big enough because my nipples swell a lot from this, but keep them narrow enough so the suction is at its strongest.

I'm seeing my milk volume slowly climbing from tiny droplets to bigger ones. I was totally bone dry for few days but its changing which is amazing. I have been very busy for the last few days, doing five hours and fifteen minutes a day and getting a record of six hours day before yesterday. My plan is to keep doing it as much as I have time for, so any not so busy day will become very busy with the pump. My nipples have started to become erect and pointy super easy, montgomery glands are really prominent, there's quite strong deep ache right below my areolas. Its all so positive, very likely my prolactin level is climbing each day. That's what the pump should do anyway, I just don't know how effective it exactly is. So far its been very positive experience and I'm a bit optimistic about this helping to achieve permanent nipple development too if I just keep going. Again how much it needs and for how long is a mystery at this time, but I can tell this is the way. Its just intense enough and yet gentle enough and I think the active stimulation is my thing for sure. Other nice thing to note is that the discolouration I had for a very long time is fading really nicely. I'm sure it will still take quite a while for it to completely heal but the time off of noogle is helping so much. So to vacuum pumping guys and girls, be mindful of how much space you have in the cups! It should be just enough but not too much and not too little, avoid tissue damage, you don't want to spend weeks upon weeks healing your boob greed like I have to.

And then there's something really happy to update about, I got my new female passport. My picture is absolutely disgusting and it makes me look like some scarecrow with a melted face or something, I'm super over the top ugly in it. Somehow passport photos are never even ok, they're always disgusting. But I got it! And I had to show it on the same day. Lady at the local liquor store asked my id as I was buying a bottle of wine, it was so cute she made my day, in Finland the rule is to ask customers who look "under thirty". I'm five months shy of forty years old and yet they ask my id, omg I was so happy I told her this is the nicest thing ever. She was all smiles, knew she made my day. Big Grin Along with this comes all the annoying bureaucracy bullshit, first thing next monday is a meeting at my bank to get my information moved and updated and to get my secure internet access reactivated. Then I go to the hospital and get my presciptions moved on my new "account" in the healthcare system... Then electricity company and ISP and what else. Its super annoying because I have to out myself to people who have no business in knowing anything about me, but this is the last time. After each step is done, I will stealth to all these people. Even to healthcare when its not something directly related to my transition. I absolutely love it and I love the fact that I perfectly stealth pass, people just have no idea any more.

This is one of the points where I'm reaching goals and living my dreams. I'm stealth passing to people all over, they have no clue about my background. What makes me proud about this is the fact that I'm only bit over twenty six months on HRT at age of thirty nine, I'm tall and big and definitely not the most femine or pretty woman around and yet I pass perfectly. Who says transition at my age cannot be graceful and pretty? Who says +30 is too old for something? Or some silly myths about transgender B cups or not being able to get nice curves, or that being tall and wide is a hindrance? I'm definitely not hitting every possible generic beauty standard about being short and petitite or super extra fem, I'm not like the model types who are more feminine than most cis women are, most of the time. There's no need to be unreal perfect doll or young or tiny pixie for this to work out... In a very short time too. So who ever believes the dumb fuck myths about there being some mythical age where it works and where it doesn't, or that certain size, height, weight, body types would not work or something, I say discard all that mumbo jumbo, its not that black and white.

Oh and gf bought be some new clothes. Lovely animal print dress, no way to hide any curve in this thing. And another pale green one which I don't know if its a dress or just super long top, its comfy and I love it so much. Bless her for treating me like a queen. Hug

[attachment=14800]
[attachment=14799]
[attachment=14801]

Looking good in the outfits.  Your milk supply should be getting more because of the amount of time you are pumping.  Frequency is important in getting the milk to become more.  You seem to be stimulating your body to produce more.  I'm sure you'll get through changing your accounts over and like you said once do I won't have to do it again and can be me.  Enjoy your weekend and wishing you continued success.

Thanks. Hug

Its definitely working, from small droplets to bigger ones and now the entire funnel keeps getting wet so its working fantastically. Yesterday I was able to push in another 5 hours 15 minutes, today I'm aiming for six hours again. I didn't expect the pump to be this effective as I haven't changed the supplements I'm on at all. I'm on 2250mg GABA, 2400mg Blessed Thistle and of course 12,5mg cypro right now and these together can push my prolactin quite high.

But not enough to lactate much more than some droplets, the pump alone being able to push the limits is quite amazing. I'm somewhat optimistic that if I would add full herbal supplement program along with this kind of pumping, I would likely be at full capacity quite soon. I know that my genetics are favourable for this as I can get it started on lower than normal levels and getting levels up is super easy. Was it around january when I got to much higher milk volume, long squirts, needing to be milked several times a day happened when my test result was 1398 (mU/l). Not crazy high for it. Also I didn't let estrogen and progesterone crash either. Anyway, this is just a practice run on the pump, I'm planning on full program just for inducing lactation early next year, not sure of the exact timing yet. ^_^

I just love this pump... I have pushed in over fifty hours within last twelve days, now going 5-6 hours a day. After many sessions, its not just droplets but entire area being pulled in being soaked wet, so milk supply keeps on slowly rising. Its slow but noticable. But this swelling I'm getting on my nipples is mind blowing! I'm using 19mm shrinking flange on the pump funnel which is perfect, 17mm works nearly the same but this I think is the best for now.

I haven't noticed permanent growth yet, except when ever I touch my nipples, even tiniest touch makes them get absolutely erect and swell in size within seconds. I took a picture after two or three sessions yesterday and I've never had them this big before. I love it, I'm sure this will end up becoming permanent growth if I just keep pushing in the hours and I'm good at persisting now that I'm managing to build a routine with this. Much like with Noogle, but the lactation pump is way less hassle and I love how its active stimulation. Speaking of stimuli, my nipple sensitivity is going off the charts, slightest touch feels extremely pleasurable, anything rubbing on them harder is painful. I love this pump, its way stronger than I though. Hug

[attachment=14803]

I guess I'm 38KK/P now. [Image: biggrin.gif] My new bra fits awesomely. I noticed how the 36KK had bent wires out of shape and the band had got way longer than the 38 is as new. Second or third time outgrowing one of these bras like this. Kinda funny. The new one obeys Elomi sizing as usual, fits super comfy, soft cups still fold a bit and there is space to grow into, but little enough to wear it easy. Love it. I guess that does it, ABTF is spot on, I'm 38KK now.

[attachment=14804][attachment=14805][attachment=14806]

Hello BN lurkers. Feel free to chime in some time. Wink I know I'm being read. ^_^

I just hit 26½ month mark on HRT yesterday and very interesting changes are happening. Upping my bra size was very timely, they just keep on growing. Especially now that my my milk supply is going way up, the power of the pump has taken me by surprise. I have had to empty the cups after a session for few days now, several times also the left one. Its still tailing my right but getting closer. Its going well excluding my right nipple taking some actual damage. Lot of blisters and dead skin and crazy sensitivity, so I have a routine now, clean everything, peel off what ever dead skin comes off, then medicine cream and free boobs between pumping sessions. Its working out as the new skin appears to be able to withstand the pump just like the advice I read about it.

This morning I felt their weight on my chest when I woke up lying on my back, its kinda crazy sensation as normally I don't feel them much like that, I guess one of the perks of the wide shape. Anyway, they're becoming really heavy within the last several days, very obvious difference to just a little while back. Also my nipples have finally started to grow a lot and very quickly. I never thought pumping could do this as elevated prolactin on its own did not. So much for feeling desperate about nipples not growing. Another fun observation is that it seems that my breasts keep on growing even wider than before. I think this front/side picture shows it quite well.
[attachment=14807]

I wish other aspects of my transition would go as smooth as body changes. I've done some skin care stuff lately. Nothing major but its something. I keep on thinking if I'm seeing this right, is my face changing a lot lately? If I look back more than six months I think I see a difference... Anyway, I kinda like this picture.
[attachment=14808]

And then a little timeline, this has changed in the last twelve days.. I'm so surprised, most of this is all about the pump and lactation. Obviously the topical program and BO are doing their magic at the same time.
[attachment=14809]

Your nipples have definitely grown and are very perky.  Perkiness shows in the first photo and development in your time line.  Make sure you keep your nipples moisturized.  Love how you have progressed.

(04-09-2023, 08:18 AM)Lara\s Lcups Wrote:  Hello BN lurkers. Feel free to chime in some time. Wink I know I'm being read. ^_^

I just hit 26½ month mark on HRT yesterday and very interesting changes are happening. Upping my bra size was very timely, they just keep on growing. Especially now that my my milk supply is going way up, the power of the pump has taken me by surprise. I have had to empty the cups after a session for few days now, several times also the left one. Its still tailing my right but getting closer. Its going well excluding my right nipple taking some actual damage. Lot of blisters and dead skin and crazy sensitivity, so I have a routine now, clean everything, peel off what ever dead skin comes off, then medicine cream and free boobs between pumping sessions. Its working out as the new skin appears to be able to withstand the pump just like the advice I read about it.

I just joined but have been following your amazing journey to womanhood for several years going back to the old Aniterol forum. OMG you have become such beautiful woman. I am so jealous that you can lactate the ultimate goal of mine to be able to produce milk for a baby or have my partner suckle my breasts. I have been taking PM off and on for a few years and pumping my breasts currently a 40C (developed gyncomastia happy about) --nothing like your gorgeous breasts maybe some day. Just love your posts and pictures. Have you tried Domperidone  have been giving it some thought for inducing lactation can't buy it in the US but can order from Canada. I am a male who longs  to have breasts, lactate  and be feminine. Again your are so beautiful Heart  

Aww thank you. Hug Its been a crazy ride for the last few years. Lactation came as quite a surprise at first. Back then I already knew that my prolactin levels shoot up naturally very easy but it came ouf ot the blue... Since then I've been lactating on and off and right now going at it seriously as the new pump I have is way more powerful I ever thought it would be. So next step is to do a full herbal program to boost supply. I was thinking about that for early next year but this sudden success made me pull the trigger and order everything for it right away.

I'll be updating on this as soon as I get started with it all, I'm hoping to make due without domperidone. So far its very promising as just GABA, Blessed Thistle and oats along with lot of pumping is doing it. Then what happens once I add several items more to this?

Day 813

Getting very milky now, long squirts instead of just droplets and haziness is gone, its thick white now as it should. Feels like my left nipple is starting to catch up and the 17mm flange is giving a decent sucking, soon after the point I'm in now, it will get very intense if its the same as on right nipple. And right side is quickly healing, almost all skin is new now and no new blisters have shown up. Still the advice I read on this hold, keep on going, moisturize and spend a lot of time airbathing without a bra. Which is kind of a pain because they're so heavy, its making me sit badly hunched over way too much. I try to pay attention to my posture but I mess it up all the time.

[attachment=14812]

Lately the growth appears to be everything, fullness, width and projection all at the same time. And weight, I'm not lactating at full potential yet and they're already feeling so heavy. And this is just from pumping on the side of my usual program. I'm yet to receive the iHerb parcel which should be here in couple of days.

Aches have gone much more intense. Too many hours without pump or milking I'm in the world of hurt. Nights and mornings are the toughest. It feels like typical growth pain but amplified and more concentrated right behind the areola. I'm really grateful that my current bra has enough space and is so giving, if this pace keeps on going, all that is going to good use as I'm growing on a pace I've never seen before. I don't know how much of this is just swelling from lactation though. Interesting thing is that I'm starting to develop stretch marks, they're quite faint and hard to catch in a picture, but pulling the skin a bit in correct lighting shows it a bit already. Its starting out just like it did on my thighs. I don't really mind, to me stretch marks are like art, its like natural tattoos and looks quite pretty when its in the right spot. I'm weird, to me stretch marks are not a fault, but a feature. I already have them on my hips, thighs, butt.... And now I'm starting to get some on my boobs. I love it, its so feminine and natural. Hug

I'll update my entire program in detail once I get the parcel and get started with the prolactin boosting stuffs. So excited, I'm sure it'll help a lot. Oh and autumn is here, so time for colder weather clothes. I was pleasantly surprised wearing this top first time since spring. Its so comfy and yet flaunting my figure.

[attachment=14813] [attachment=14814]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon