Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's HRT & NBE

(03-10-2023, 12:27 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  You look amazing.  Your nipple development has made your breast looking great.  Nipple size I'm a bit jealous of.  You're a big inspiration.  I wish you continued success and hope you get your pump fixed.
Thank you. Blush Nipple development being so fast and rather extreme has been a huge surprise, I can't repeat this often enough... I didn't think anything would do it quite like this but I guess it was all about just finding right kind of pump for it and pushing prolactin high enough.

For anyone needing a good breast pump, Elvie Stride double is the one I'm using. Its awesome! Only bad part is the piece that connects the tubing to the cups, be extra careful removing it as the inner part breaks quite easily. Keeping them in place unless its absolutely necessary to remove them is the key to keep them from breaking. The cups can be easily washed without touching that part so its not really a problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon