Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplement timing and my cycle plus my introduction

I'm not sure if this forum is still active or not? I saw surferJoe recommend this site on a reddit sub about nbe. I am just starting my program and wondering about herbal routines with my cycle. I am currently taking twice a day

Fenugreek 2410mg
OptiMSM 1500mg
Mixed maca 1900mg

I also take multi collagen, sea moss combo, a whole food multi, 10,000iu vit D, and Bupropion daily. I massage at least twice daily and rub them with flaxseed oil in the evening. I eat lots of soy like tofu, seitan, edamame, milk, and some faux meats occasionally as I'm mostly vegetarian. I don't use dairy but I've been eating salmon or eggs a few times a week and try to gear my diet twords Mediterranean style so lots of nuts, seeds, avocado, olives and olive oil, etc. I don't eat many carbs like rice, potatoes, breads, pasta, etc but I do eat lots of fruits and veggies. I don't eat specifically low carb, just avoid starchy foods. 

I have just started this week and haven't had a chance to get a tape measure yet. This was all started bc I had dramatic volume loss after extended breastfeeding of 3 plus 60# weight loss and was very insecure of my breasts. I got a fat transfer exactly a month ago and loved the results. I did lots of research and was following best practice recommendations to a T (that is why I've started eating Mediterranean and incorporated fish and eggs, plus I took a bottle of red sage to help with circulation but I've just finished it a few days ago.) Despite this I've still lost so much swelling and initial plumpness. 

I do still have good results but I want to hopefully get back to where I was immediately post op. Before my weight loss I was a 36D, but they deflated so much and I was no longer filling it & clipping the tightest hooks but still having trouble with slipping. I had already lost perkiness but weight loss plus returning to baseline hormones after stopping nursing left them (and me) very sad. I have stopped wearing a bra (part of post op instructions) and don't plan to return to one as they have shown to increase sagging plus it's so comfy and better for outfits lol. I am probably back to a D cup but closer to a 34 if I had to guess but I will measure as soon as I can to track results. I have a non hormonal copper IUD.

Ok after all that back story: I am about to start my period soon and wondering if I should be cycling any of my supps? Or take all 3 throughout my cycle? I will also be adding low dose Minoxidil, dhea & spironolactone next week as I'm trying to get thicker hair (COVID caused thinning). Dhea and spironolactone are anti-androgen and combat body hair caused by the minox treatment. I'm surprised not to see Spiro mentioned here as it's frequently prescribed to decrease testosterone in women. PS for anyone looking to help their hair: topical minox has helped tremendously but low dose oral is supposed to help even more. I'm hoping they will also help my bust as growth is listed as a common side effect of Spiro. Plus it helps with acne & water weight so like, win win win all around bb! Anyways, i think that's all for now. I will get copies of my before pictures from the surgeon and have been documenting my recovery to see my results so I can hopefully post progress pictures as they grow. I'm more interested in fullness and perkiness than cup size growth but I won't mind it of course!

There are a lot of threads that discuss cycling here, but most of them are concerned with Pueraria Mirifica.

I have just added spironolactone 25mg at night and got a tape measure. My current measurements are 39.5” bust 29” waist 39.5” hips. I’m hoping to make these ratios a bit more exaggerated. I also found a radio frequency wand I had bought a while back and forgotten. I’ve started to use it on my body for tightening & scalp for hair growth. Too soon to tell if anything is working. I am pretty into skincare and have started focusing on my body skin in addition to my face. I’ve recently begun using a 3 acid body wash, Italy towel, and retinol & collagen lotions. I figure if the skin tightens it will also make my breasts more perky right. If nothing else my skin is still benefiting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon