Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried NBE, solved my PMS but my boobs shrank, help!

Hi! Sorry in advance for my English, it’s not my first language.

I started an NBE program based on fenugreek, saw palmetto extract, PM, and PC, and I was planning to slowly increase the PM and PC dosage. However, I ran into a problem.

The good part is that while on the program, I saw a huge reduction in PMS and period pain, which were very rough for me before NBE to the point where I could barely get out of bed. I don’t have that problem anymore. Now, a quick nap is enough for me to feel better. I also sleep better now.

However, I saw no boob growth at all. If anything -- and this is the worst problem Crying Crying -- my boobs and nipples feel like they have shrunk/deflated. Before NBE, my boobs tended to be sore and swollen throughout my period cycle, especially before my period. I’m not sure if they actually shrank or if it’s the lack of swelling that makes them feel like they shrank.  Crying Crying

I also saw some weight gain (around 1kg/2lbs) that went to places like my waist, my collarbone and arms. It did not go to my breasts, butt, or thighs at all. I’m unsure if I’m gaining fat or if it’s fluid retention.

Herbal supplements used:
  • Adaptogen--Fenugreek seeds: 2400mg, daily throughout period cycle (it doesn’t list the saponins percentage)
  • Anti-Androgen--Saw Palmetto extract: 300mg, daily throughout period cycle
  • Estrogen--PM: 1st month 100mg (+50mg DIM); 2nd month 200mg (+100mg DIM), daily for day 2-21 of period cycle
  • Progesterone--PC: 1st month 20mg; 2nd month 40mg, daily for day 8-35 of period cycle
  • Dietary changes: I’ve cut out a lot of sugar. Sometimes, I replace them with snacks that have artificial sweeteners. I also started eating more food that’s high in fat like cheese.
Results:
  • Significantly reduced PMS symptoms, especially in my 2nd month of trying NBE.
  • Boobs feel significantly less sore and swollen (were constantly sore and swollen, especially in luteal phase).
  • However, my boobs feel deflated, especially in my 2nd month.
  • Period cycle slightly shortened (was 37 days in the cycle before starting NBE, now 35 days).
  • Better sleep.
Questions:
  • What should I do in the meantime if I want to continue with NBE? I want to get a hormone test, but I don’t have the money for that right now. Or, should I stop NBE until I get a hormone test?
  • I’m thinking about cutting out PM and using PC only. Has anyone gotten growth from using PC without using any PM? Do I keep the fenugreek?
  • I think I have symptoms of having too much androgen. Is saw palmetto extract strong enough? Do I need another anti-androgen such as reishi?
Here’s some background information before starting NBE if that’s useful:
  • My boobs are 30C.
  • I’ve always been thin (BMI around 18.5). Fat tends to go to my waist and collarbone when I do gain weight. Very little fat goes to my boobs, thighs, and butt, so I don’t have a lot of fat in those places.
  • My hair has always been somewhat sparse, but I have quite a bit of body hair on my back and arms.
  • Period cycle has always been long (around 35 days) but regular (+/- 2 days).
  • PMS and period have always been fairly painful.
  • There’s always some soreness in my boobs throughout my period cycles, but they feel extra painful and swollen during luteal phase.
  • I’m not on any hormonal birth control.
  • I don’t drink any alcohol or caffeine.
  • I have a fairly stressful job.
Please, does anyone have any insight? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon