Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

Don't worry I won't get vain hahaha. Thanks so much for sharing the video. I was doing my own version of a massage because it's really hard understanding the descriptions of massages. Lol. The video was so clear and so I hope this will help my nbe progress. Big Grin

Thanks for the suggestion, Char. I have coconut oil and so I'll give that a try.

I've also found that laying down while doing the massages helps with more room and then your arms don't get tired as easily.

5th period. We shall see what happens. Not really feeling anything.

Was reading raw's program and there was a comment about not taking pituitary if you're under 30...why? What about those who are taking it inside BB?

(30-03-2011, 01:05 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  5th period. We shall see what happens. Not really feeling anything.

Was reading raw's program and there was a comment about not taking pituitary if you're under 30...why? What about those who are taking it inside BB?
I read that on the old forum. I'm really busy this week so I will give you the link this weekend. I don't know how reliable the girl's opinion is though because she didn't give a source so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The reason she gave was that taking pituitary if you're under 30 could interfere with your natural production of growth hormone. I guess because growth hormone production begins to steadily decline after 30. L-Arganine (spell?) stimulates your body to produce growth hormone.

Edit: Also doesn't BB contain pineal gland and not pituitary?

I thought it was pituitary and that's why some UB girls included it in their program.

Thanks Raw, I appreciate it.

After my 6th bottle is up, if I don't see growth I'm going to stick to a massage routine. I really don't feel like wasting money right now on pills.

Here are the links:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/me...+%2B+herbs
http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/me...+%2B+herbs
http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/th...6801/Sandy
http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/me...tra+Breast

Thanks Raw so much for the links!
I hope I didn't mess with my system by taking pituitary in conjunction with UB. I'll stop taking it today and won't reorder.

I felt a little thump in my right boob today. So hopeful for some growth this month.

I don't want to seem like a negative nancy, but I am a little sad I haven't seen anything and am on my 5th month. I take the pills and have a lot of protein and don't think about my boobs everyday like I did before with my obsessing, but at the end of the month there is nothing.

-----
Edited to say: Was reading over girlfriday's program and she was talking about patience. I've decided I need to learn patience.

Noticed pain in my both boobs today at 3 separate times.

I haven't felt anything for about 2 months, so that was exciting!

Wonder if it's because I stopped taking pituitary? It's only been a couple days since I've been off it so prob not. But who knows...

The pains have subsided, but I suspect they'll return because in a week or so I will be on my period.

It'll be my 6th period on UB and so after I finish that bottle I'll do a week cleanse with milk thistle.

(02-04-2011, 10:10 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Thanks Raw so much for the links!
I hope I didn't mess with my system by taking pituitary in conjunction with UB. I'll stop taking it today and won't reorder.

I felt a little thump in my right boob today. So hopeful for some growth this month.

I don't want to seem like a negative nancy, but I am a little sad I haven't seen anything and am on my 5th month. I take the pills and have a lot of protein and don't think about my boobs everyday like I did before with my obsessing, but at the end of the month there is nothing.

-----
Edited to say: Was reading over girlfriday's program and she was talking about patience. I've decided I need to learn patience.
Do you notice extra swelling at all before your period? I did for mine last month but then I complete deflated 1 week after my period.

I do notice a swelling before period, but it's the same swelling I get when not on UB. Just a little preperiod swelling a week before that goes away when my period has started.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon