Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with Complex Hormone Imbalance & BO prgm

@surferjoe2007 @lotus or anyone else who can help. 

My history is a bit complex but I'll try to break down my test results as simple as possible. I'm in my 30's and I know it's never too late to try and achieve bigger breasts. I tried pills in the past, herbs and nothing worked. PM actually sent me to the ER due to extreme cramps(ED) where I couldn't even sit still. I'm an A34 and honestly just want a B34 or full B cup, nothing major. My height is 5'4 and 112-115lbs. I am underweight but even at my biggest 128 lbs the fat goes to my arms(tricep area), stomach, thighs, butt and last is breast. However, at my biggest I probably had more ED due to my poor diet at the time. Even with that weight I only got fuller so probably a full A cup. 

I did a complete Dutch Hormone Test last year. 

A) Estrogen- not surprisingly, I have ED. I have a history of small uterine cysts, small fibroids, painful cramps. it appears that I'm not detoxing excess estrogen properly and have issues with phase 2. My concern is my estrogen is going to the harmful pathway 16-OH, instead of the good non- cancerous path which is 2-OH. Estrone is balanced, Estradiol is pretty balanced, but my Estriol is 19.6 and max is 18. It looks like the Estriol is choosing the 16-OH path which is 4.92 and the range is 0.70-2.00, so above maximum values. 
  Whenever my ED gets out of control. I take a product called Estrosmart which has DIM, sulphoraphane, and other stuff and after 1-3 months any painful cramps are gone. I did some research and it looks like eating grapefruit encourage the 2-OH pathway. 

B) Testosterone- my total Test is extremely low, but my androgens are high. Ratio for testosterone is 2.30 lowest to 14.00, mine is a 0.38. 
Instead 5a alpha reductase is much higher than 5B reductase, this should be balanced. With research I discovered Zinc can block 5a pathway. Here is my dilemma though, I suffer sometimes with anxiety, low mood, depression and I started to noticed it's 2 weeks before my cycle begins, maybe PMDD. When I started taking the liquid Zinc by Vymergy, 2 dropperfuls a night, I noticed a shift in my anxiety and mood for the better. Also, sometimes my libido is non existent through the month, but the zinc enhanced it. I ran out but should buy more. 

Another random discovery with my hormones, about a few months ago I started taking black seed oil and noticed my breasts deflated after 2 weeks, they started to look less full. I stopped the black seed oil immediately. However, around the same time I started maca 3,000mg (1 tsp) per day in my morning smoothie. I continued with the Maca for a few weeks, but personally saw zero results. I want to increase my Test but I am afraid it will shrink my already small barely existent breasts lol. 

How can I increase my total Testosterone but lower DHT at the same time? I would like to fix my libido issue, low mood, anxiety and it seems Test plays a big role here. 

C) Progesterone- thankfully it is normal, it's in the middle and balanced. 

D) Adrenals- my adrenals are shot and I have very low cortisol output. My 24H free cortisol is high, my metabolized cortisol(total cortisol production) is very low in the AM, which explains why I struggle to physical get up most mornings. My ND last year put me on Black currant bud homeopathy and I did notice it helped some of my anxiety/cortisol, but she said I can't take it for long or it will decrease my estrogen levels which are normal. I'm not sure what she meant because my Estrogen hormones are far from normal to me. Adrenals are also linked to testosterone and this could be why I'm so low too. 

E) GUT-I have had issues with my gut for several years and have been working on it the last 1.5 years and thankfully it has improved. One key issue is slow gut motility(sibo) which is another root cause for my ED. I drink ginger tea every morning, I started taking artichoke extract so hopefully that helps. I could add castor oil packs to help with the liver and hormones as well. I believe my gut has inflammation and that is another thing I am working on, to lower my overall inflammation internally. 

MY NBE routine
- I wanted to try BO since it isn't a herb

1. BO- started at 1 cap and slowly increased to 1,000 mg per night. 
2. Vitex 80 mg extract- to keep the Estro and Prog balance, per night
3. Artichoke extract, to detox any excess estrogen
4. Borage seed oil, 1,000mg per cap, 1 per night( I noticed once I added this I believe I am getting ED symptoms again, such as cramping way before my cycle, mood shifts again.) Could be because it's lowering my already low Testosterone? I stopped taking the last few days and instead I am on fish oil. 
5. MG glycinate powder- to help with many functions like hormones, anxiety, sleep, etc. I take about 300-400mg. 
6. Vymergy Zinc- 2 dropperfuls but ran out recently 
7. Most mornings I make smoothie with avocado, 1 scoop of collagen, 1/4 banana, and mct oil. 
8. Sometimes 1 drop of iodine or 1 cap of Tyrosine for blood circulation. 

With the BO I finished about 1.5 bottles within a month and felt itching, some fullness did come back, BUT...... the ED symptoms seem to be making an appearance again. I keep getting uterine cramps but no sign of period and that's usually a sign my ED is coming back.  My cycle should arrive soon if it isn't late. My first month of BO my cycle was super long, 37 days, usually my cycle is every 30 days. This will be my second period so I'll notice if there are side effects. One reason I added the vitex extract because it helped stablize my cycles in the past like clockwork. I don't notice growth but some fullness, and nipple sensitivity, is that sign of growth? My body is so sensitive to Estrogen yet I have such small breasts, you would assume that I would at least be a C cup with how sensitive I am to estrogen lol. 

what should I do and what type of program would you recommend me to grow 1 full cup size? Should I quit BO or is it too soon? 

What day of your cycle was the hormone test done on, what were the values, and how many days long is your cycle?

Since you’ve had hormone issues in the past, I’d use the foods in my signature.  You may want to keep herbs and hormonal items limited or skip them altogether for now.  Except maybe a little of what is needed to correct an imbalance.  Massage, pumping and building pectoral muscles (even though that isn’t actual breast) can be helpful too even from A cup.  Though they are time consuming.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

thanks for replying. 

I believe it was around days 19-22 of cycle for the Dutch Test. My cycle is usually every 30 days. The values I tried to explain in my post but Dutch is different from a regular blood test. Surferjoe I wanted to private message you before posting, but it said your inbox is full, can you message me? 

My cycle came exactly 30 days later this month and I believe it was after I added vitex, BO kind of prolonged my cycle the first month. My period was a mildly painful which means artichoke extract( to detox liver and estrogen dominance helped) too. I was worried BO would mess me up, so that's good news. I honestly do think that 1.5 bottles added some fullness I lost from the Maca or Blackseed. A part of me thinks the BO did help a little or it's wishful thinking! I definitely notice more fullness/slight growth on my left side than right. 

What are your thoughts on Fenugreek or shatavari instead of BO? I read lots of good things about shatavari for hormonal balance and I see you recommend them. I'm thinking they're less potent and probably safer than BO. What if I switch my prgm to Shatavari or FG, Vitex, Fish oil, Zinc, maybe SP to block dht. 

You recommend a blend of "Mix equal parts spirulina powder, brewer's yeast powder and rice bran" is this 1 tbsp each blended daily? How does this blend help with NBE? I know all three are pretty high in nutrients. Does this blend help with weight gain well? 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon