Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dupes of Brava - stwics

Hi y'all,

Wanna share the below to you guys.
Another day, I was browsing the Chinese web and saw the below. It is completely dupe of the Brava system.

https://www.stwicseu.com/product-display

the whole system is hella exp.
they have 8, 4, 2 hr version, and I believe the only difference is the pressure
and they are selling at $2800 use for 2hr, $2200 for 4hr, $1200 for 8hr

long story short, I cant afford the whole package, so I ask to buy the cup only. 
A pair of cup is $700 usd..... it's super exp, but consider it looks absolute dup of the brava one, I got them.
they offer me a extra small version, but turn out it is kinda small.....ill ask if any exchange.
but the quality is on point. It is make of silicone, and it stick well to your chest, that gas less likely to leak.

For the press, the little device is why it is so expensive. as it give constant negative pressure (which is same as brava).
But they refuse to tell me what pressure they have. 
since I can't afford that, I got a NPWT (negative pressure wound therapy) instead. ofc, it aint cheap either, and cost another $700 usd. but I would say it worth it, because it is a medical device, you can choose pressure from 50 - 225 mmHG. The only downside is missing a timer option. 

I am using 50-100 mmHG. over that will do more hard to your breast.

I open to any question, and will get some pic when I have time

I found that the max pressure I can take is 50mhg, more than that, I give me red mark

Starry, you are a genius. I’ve been looking for a brava dupe for years. I can’t believe you found this. I have owned the entire Brava system except for the charging cradle. I actually find that the noogleberry domes with silicone rings are much better than the brava domes. Brava domes have a much better shape, and the silicone rings are unbelievably comfortable at first, but over time the stickiness of the rings causes the skin underneath to break down. The brava rings also break much more easily, and once they’ve crumbled and cracked enough, they become useless. The noogleberry rings are not as soft and comfy, but they are super tough and do not break. Based on what I’ve read, most people who used Brava had to use a spray on skin barrier for protection, and they still got sores that they had to bandage so that they could continue using the domes. If I put tons of oil on my breasts, the silicone noogleberry rings give me a perfect seal that lasts all night without breaking down the skin underneath.

Are the stwicseu domes sticky? Were they comfortable for you? Has the silcone started to break apart? I think I’d like to buy their pump and attach it to my noogleberry domes, but I’m curious about their domes. I wonder if it would be possible to remove the stickiness with lots of oil, and still maintain a good seal. I’ll ask them about the pump pressure again and see if they’re willing to answer this time.

(07-08-2023, 06:24 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  Starry, you are a genius. I’ve been looking for a brava dupe for years. I can’t believe you found this. I have owned the entire Brava system except for the charging cradle. I actually find that the noogleberry domes with silicone rings are much better than the brava domes. Brava domes have a much better shape, and the silicone rings are unbelievably comfortable at first, but over time the stickiness of the rings causes the skin underneath to break down. The brava rings also break much more easily, and once they’ve crumbled and cracked enough, they become useless. The noogleberry rings are not as soft and comfy, but they are super tough and do not break. Based on what I’ve read, most people who used Brava had to use a spray on skin barrier for protection, and they still got sores that they had to bandage so that they could continue using the domes. If I put tons of oil on my breasts, the silicone noogleberry rings give me a perfect seal that lasts all night without breaking down the skin underneath.

Are the stwicseu domes sticky? Were they comfortable for you? Has the silcone started to break apart? I think I’d like to buy their pump and attach it to my noogleberry domes, but I’m curious about their domes. I wonder if it would be possible to remove the stickiness with lots of oil, and still maintain a good seal. I’ll ask them about the pump pressure again and see if they’re willing to answer this time.

Hey, they are not sticky. They have quite thin rims compare with brava and yesterday I think they are comfortabl, especially they are much more light weighted compare with BarvaI have completely filled my small size domes now when I pump at 76mhg and I think I'll just get noogleberry instead. The stwics is quite overpriced I think. 

I never tried their system tho, it's out of my budget, but im using the negative medical device as mentioned above, and they works well.

Thanks Starry. That’s so weird. I asked them if the domes were sticky, and they said yes, and that I could wash off the stickiness with plain water if I want. That didn’t make sense to me because you can’t just rinse the stickiness off of adhesive silicone with just plain water. I wonder if they redesigned their domes, or if the representative was just lying to me. But why would they lie about that? I also asked them what the vacuum range of their white pump is, and they refused to tell me. It’s a shame they’re not more trustworthy.

Either way, I think you’ll be happy with the Noogleberry silicone rings. They are well worth the money. I’ve tried 5 different types of padding, and the NB silicone rings are by far the best. Don’t bother trying their foam rings. They are horrible. They don’t hold a seal well.

What wound pump do you use? Can you give me a link? Don’t worry if it’s not in English. 

How long do you pump? Do you pump all night, for 8 hours more? I’m asking because I’m worried that 50mmhg is too strong for me for all night pumping. I found a negative pressure wound therapy pump that’s affordable, and it goes all the way down to 40 mmhg but it still costs a lot more than I want to pay. It would be great if I could find something cheaper.

I ended up returning my stwics domes that I bought off Amazon. 

Although the return was approved, the seller refused to process it and give a refund so Amazon had to do it. Thankfully, it only took a few days, no more than a week to get my money back.

I wouldn't advise anyone to order from this company unless it is from Amazon (assuming they are still an Amazon seller since they violated their contract by not going through with the return on their own) or you are willing to eat the cost and sell it later on your own.

(19-11-2023, 07:49 PM)breast4success Wrote:  I ended up returning my stwics domes that I bought off Amazon. 

Although the return was approved, the seller refused to process it and give a refund so Amazon had to do it. Thankfully, it only took a few days, no more than a week to get my money back.

I wouldn't advise anyone to order from this company unless it is from Amazon (assuming they are still an Amazon seller since they violated their contract by not going through with the return on their own) or you are willing to eat the cost and sell it later on your own.

What was wrong with the Stwics domes?

(19-11-2023, 09:11 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  
(19-11-2023, 07:49 PM)breast4success Wrote:  I ended up returning my stwics domes that I bought off Amazon. 

What was wrong with the Stwics domes?
Couldn't tolerate them and couldn't find ways to tolerate them. Others may get better mileage - if they don't mind the possible seller issues.

(20-11-2023, 02:23 AM)breast4success Wrote:  Couldn't tolerate them and couldn't find ways to tolerate them. Others may get better mileage - if they don't mind the possible seller issues.

Were the rings not soft and/or thick enough?

(20-11-2023, 09:56 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  
(20-11-2023, 02:23 AM)breast4success Wrote:  Couldn't tolerate them and couldn't find ways to tolerate them. Others may get better mileage - if they don't mind the possible seller issues.

Were the rings not soft and/or thick enough?

The Noogleberry rings? They weren't large enough and I couldn't really fit them on the Stwics domes since there's not a "lip" to them. The insertion space is on the inner sides of the rings instead of the top or bottom.

Otherwise, the material felt soft enough. I don't think I'd try them with the hard plastic Noogleberry domes though. I would want them a bit thicker since they sit in the middle of the ring.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon