1000mg Flaxseed
400mg chasteberry fruit at night
Sprintec birth control 
1 x Vit b complex
2.5 pumps progesterone cream with few drops volufiline  massage at night
1 scoop vital proteins collagen
1 packet placenta c jelly 
1000mg beet root lunch/morning

(Goats rue tincture and capsules on the way)

Is ancestral supplements placenta a good thing to add. Has 1500mg bovine placenta and 1500 beef liver. Done side is it's 6 pills a serving 

So this is my current routine. I'm currently 34d and looking to increase to whatever I can get without increasing midsection fat too much. Is there anything I should change, add, or delete from the program? Tried the flaxseed massage. Didn't like the oil on my sheets tho

If you can find the video on youtube of fertility queen talking about liver she says it has the ability to increase testosterone not sure how but Id definitely pass on that unless using an aromatase like white peony etc as for oil massage try my most recent diy herbal oil in my threads this never stains any of my clothes or sheets!

Oh never heard of the liver boosting T thing guess that is out indeed. I don't have white peony yet but I do have saw palmetto extract and pumpkin seed oil or are those not enough anti t? 

I will most certainly give your diy a look ? thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon