Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some advice on program, fenugreek vs goats rue

I've had success with my regiment (2 cup sizes) over the past 6 months, but progress really slowed so I took a two week break in January and got back to my regiment about 3 weeks ago. I think there might be some steady growth, but it is super hard to tell and I haven't had the telltale signs of growth that I've had in the past since coming back. Should I just be patient? Is 3 weeks since my break just too soon to think about changing the regiment in any way?

Should I try out different herbs? Heard good things about goats rue, but I know that it is similar to fenugreek so if I tried that should I cut out the fenugreek or do both?

Here's my current program, spread over the day:
- 2,400 fenugreek extract (50% saponins)
- 1,000 mg PM (ainterol)
- 320 mg saw palmetto
- 6,000 mg maca (geletanized capsules)
- 4,000 mg MSM

So goats rue simply increases prolactin and builds breast tissue whereas fenugreek increases a bunch of things being testosterone, estrogen and prolactin so your program may find goats rue beneficial ontop of everything, however the one thing that worries me alil is that you are using PM with maca and both are very strong as is so using both may give you problems, maca is an adaptogen so depending on what your body needs it could possibly increase testosterone which you dont want, imo I would recommend white peony root if you continue using fenugreek and maca as the white peony root increases aromatase an enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen basically cancelling out any negative testosterone inducing effects from maca and fenugreek, just make sure you find the right one "paeonia lactiflora" which is the only one that does this. Gl! Smile also do not fret if you dont feel growth that doesnt mean you arent I recently grew half an inch and never felt anything major!

Thank you for your advice! If I were to add goats rue and/or white peony, do you know how much of each I'd want to add to my program? Also any recommendations on brands? Is there anything to look out for when getting good quality goats rue?

Not 100% sure how much however Ive been taking 4x 750mg white peony a day never had any side effects, as for goats rue you want to start somewhere around 400mg twice a day and slowly ramp up if you feel you need to, once at a high dosage you can try brands like "Herbamama" on amazon which have a strong dose of 1200mg 4x a day, the only issue is high doses of goats rue can give you pretty bad headaches so watch out for that and adjust the dosage accordingly, I get my white peony from australian brand herbosophy however you can find the right white peony in many other brands such as solaray or life extension brands, hope this helps!

Congrats on your 2 cups increase that is a great start!

Thank you so much! Really hoping to keep making progress.

You might add in the foods in my sig link.  1,500 mg freeze dried aloe capsules may help a little too.  Aloe should be fresh off the plant or freeze dried to preserve the active compounds.  It should be inner gel (light yellow or white) not whole leaf (brown). 

What were your starting and ending underbust and bust measurements?  That’s a lot if the starting difference was 1”, a little slow but ok if it was 7+”, etc.  And I assume 2 cup sizes is 2”.  Or do you mean more than that?

Yes I've gained 2" (so technically 2 sizes I guess, not 2 cups as I went from a not-so-full 32C to a full 34D).

I've actually incorporated some foods when I can. The biggest thing I've done lately on that front is incorporate more whole grains in my diet. The hardest part for me can be appetite. I've had some appetite issues lately.

What would aloe help with? I did start on goat's rue and white peony on top of the regiment I already posted. Would aloe also be a good idea?

Also should I consider progesterone cream for the regiment I currently have? I have a progestin-only BC implant, and I remember reading on here that progestin-only BC typically means higher PM is okay, but I was wondering if I should incorporate any progesterone cream or if my BC is enough?

I mean the food list as in the food list under the option 2 herb program.  Rice bran, fish oil, vitamin D, nuts, etc.  That would probably do the most for growth, though it might take up to several months.  You can also look up an ideal weight calculator online to check if you’re below your ideal weight.  That may or may not be a big factor depending on what it says.  Aloe regenerates tissue and stimulates collagen production, adding more than what providing the raw materials (MSM) does by itself.  It also might imitate IGF-1 and HGH.  It may give a little bit of growth and a lot of perkiness, plus it’s super good for the skin and unlikely to have any side effects.

An all progestin IUD (implant) releases most of its progestin locally so less is needed.  Unlike the all progestin pills which are much stronger because they release it in the whole body and need to have enough to affect the uterus.  It is probably equivalent to around 100 mg progesterone.  Another 100 mg or might better balance out 1000 mg PM and this might also be major for growth.  I say “or so” in case part of the IUD progestin never leaves the uterus.  But from what I read it’s unclear how much this is and precision isn’t critical anyway.  Maybe 120 mg total for example.

Okay I ordered some progesterone cream. I'll look into aloe. I just take so many pills as it is so I'm unsure if I should also get aloe, unless you think it has a good shot of helping.

How does one apply progesterone cream? I've read that you're supposed to rotate the application location, but is that true?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon