Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 Booby Hacks to Grow Your Breasts & Make Them Bigger & Perkier

Looking online, you can find lots of home remedies for breast growth. Unfortunately, the problem with most of them is that they are temporary fixes, or just plain don't work. Your best course of action for growing bigger boobs is in the herbal supplements at your local pharmacy.

Some people consider this a home remedy, even though most of these herbs aren't really something you have laying around the house. However you name it, herbs for breast enhancement is your best option if you don't want to get a boob job.

I got a good laugh when I first began looking for home remedies for breast growth. There were some that seemed...a little "out there" for my taste. If you want to try them, though, by all means, good luck and have fun! Some of them may work; I just wasn't brave enough to try.

There is the iced boobs trick. This one comes in many forms...cold showers, ice massages, and bras that live in the freezer. Best I could tell, anything you can do that turns your breasts into giant goose bumps from cold, is considered a home remedy for breast growth. The growth, however, probably only lasts until your nipples thaw out. This method would probably be great for a very short date!

Other methods seemed to support alcohol as a breast enhancer. Mixing lemon juice and rum in equal parts, refrigerating overnight, and applying to the breasts was one bigger boob trick.

Maybe...but it could have been the cold that made this work for someone; or the rum was also taken orally, resulting in an altered mirror image. I'm just not too sure I would want to leave the house smelling like I'd spilled last night's drink down my shirt and forgot to shower it off.

There were some home remedies for breast growth that involved fruits and vegetables as well. Eating a ton of avocados might give you a bigger bust...but you're going to get a bigger everything else, too!

Some women swear that eating papaya can enhance your boobs, but there was much debate over how much to eat...and an all-papaya diet really doesn't sound too appealing. Yet another woman mashed up bananas to stuff in her bra. Wow. I actually have no words for that one.

There are home remedies for breast growth, as you can see, but I would really go out and buy some herbal supplements and skip the icky, gooey, and cold tricks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon