Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slow & Steady Budget NBE + Corset Training

One thing I learned is that I am sensitive to NBE herbs like fennel and PM. Luckily none of it caused any bad mood changes. I can take fennel as a tea without headaches if I drink it occasionally with the mint. If I drink it daily or make to strong of an infusion the headaches come back. PM I got a quick response from, delayed period (could’ve been coincidence), soft skin (possibly imagined), change in breast shape, all within the same week of taking it. I like what the PM did to my shape, and believe it may have contributed to the .75” gain I got before I started the BO experiment.  

Before I starting the topical, I had measured at 37.75”, a 3/4” increase from what I started with. I applied the aloe/BO on the smaller breast once a day with a cover, kept on for 8 hours for one week straight, didn’t do anything obvious to them but my skin was softer (possibly imagined). No other effects. After a week of topical, curiosity got the best of me and I took BO orally along with topical application. I started by taking 250mg per day for one week, increasing one pill every few days to test my tolerance. I did get a mild yeast infection which cleared quickly on its own. At the time I was craving and eating a lot of sugar and carbs so that could’ve contributed to yeast growth. 

I didn’t feel anything until I reached 750mg a day. I got intense growth pains in both breasts, even the one I haven’t applied the BO on. They felt tender and warm all day, was sore well into the following day. I never thought I’d ever feel these pains again, what a trip!

Currently I still get those “pings” and warmth/tenderness. I am almost out of BO so I will have to stop soon, but I am at 38” now. This means I have gained a full inch since I started my journey. Not much but I didn’t expect any growth at all, 1 inch increase without surgery is crazy to me. My bra (34F) fits more snug despite my underbust being two inches smaller than it was. I had hoped for improved shape and volume, and though the changes have been slight I am very happy with the results. For now I will finish off what I have, then take a short break and to see if that inch will stay.

My new measurements are 38.5-28.5-40 at 5'3 and 140 lbs.

I responded very well to BO last time, unfortunately I ran out of it before I could give it a good run. A kind lady sent me her unwanted supply; taken daily and nonstop (no cycling) it lasted me a good 4 months. I had the same twinges, warmth and aches as the first time I tried it, which gradually went away after my last dose. I measured a solid 38", a full inch from where I started. Not a huge difference but given I was doing minimum, it was impressive. This was back in February. 

As of today, I have kept the one inch gain, and recently obtained an additional 1/2 inch using what I already had (below), along with massage, exercises and brushing. It has been about a half a year and I have stayed between 38 and 39. 

My routine has not changed much since I started: 

MSM (daily)
Fish Oil (daily)
Vitamin D3 and C (as needed)
Green, Black and Spearmint teas (alternating daily)
Turmeric, Fennel, Fenugreek (occasionally in food, miniscule amounts but still important to mention)
Vitex (extract, as needed)
Saw Palmetto (herb, daily)

I plan to start BO again with a goal of 40" in mind and giving it one year. As I don't want this to get more expensive then it needs to be, I will not be adding any additional herbs or supplements.

Welcome back lovely long time no see!! Excited for you congrats on your progress!! Are you still waist training? Your body proportions sound unreal with the way you describe them and thats when you know the nbe gains are real gains when you havnt put on much weight, Im so glad to hear BO works for you  Big Grin it doesn't for me not very well anyways as I dont have the temps for optimum results, then again neither did FertilityQueen and she had incredible results whilst keeping her slim petite figure. Looking forward to reading your progress now you are back its nice seeing a familiar face on here again its been so quiet  Heart

Hey busty, despite the measurements and my weight/height, I look pretty average. Some people are actually surprised when I tell them my weight and bust size lol I feel like mine look medium/small on my frame, I probably need a bit more than 40" to not look so bottom heavy. 

Aside from helping BO work better, being naturally warm sucks for me. I'm still consistently over 98F even though I'm drinking iced tea to keep cool. There seems to be several different ways to get your temps up but I wonder what the key is to keeping it up? 

Yes I'm still waist training only not as vigorously as I was at the start. I used to wear mine to bed, now I only wear it when I feel like it, which just isn't often enough to size down further. I closed the 22" last time I was here, it's still closed but not loose enough to move into a 20" yet. If I'm honest I haven't been super motivated since I haven't gotten anywhere near my goal weight. At least my mental state is good, which is really the most important thing for me right now.

It has been quiet for sure, glad to see it isn't completely dead though. I don't post often but I have been lurking and going through older threads for more information. Seems like a lot of people simply fell off/gave up NBE, which is understandable with how confusing and frustrating it can be, not to mention expensive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon