Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello and Thank You

Firstly I want to thank superjoe2007 for your logical and practical approach to NBE. Even though it was merely to kill time, you have helped me, and no doubt many others tremendously just by condensing and simplifying it. I no longer feel overwhelmed by all the information or intimidated by the number of herbs and supplements out there. NBE feels doable and accessible to me in a way it never did before. Thanks to you I am motivated to start my own program. Before adding anything however I would like some advice from everyone. I can't afford a hormone test at this time so it will have to be guess work.

I am a biological female of 30 years who is slightly bottom heavy. My measurements currently are 37-29-40 at 5'3 and 150lbs. My measurements at 19 (from memory) were 35-26-36, at 5'3, fluctuated between 115-125lbs, which is actually my current weight goal. I was not doing any NBE at all, so I suppose puberty, aging and weight gain was what grew them.

Unfortunately I feel like they look quite saggy (never breastfed). Also, while not obviously asymmetrical my breasts have a difference in volume which can be felt during massaging and even seen if carefully inspected from the sides. I am hoping to balance them out and making them fuller up top, more rounded as opposed to teardrop-shaped like they are. If I can gain a cup size or two, even better!

My symptoms are heavy periods, tenderness of the breast and dull aches below before and during menstruation. I get irritated and become argumentative even while not on my period, relatively high libido and warm body temps (98-99F daily). I have dark coarse hair, brows and lashes, but also random thick dark hairs were they should be finer or totally absent. I used to have bad cramps and acne in my teens and early twenties, still have acne but much better (I never took anything for acne or used topicals), no cramps, never needed pain meds. Not taking any medications, only supplements. I don't smoke or drink, and sleep relatively well. No odd pains other than occasional tension and migraine headache. I am eating better, massaging and dry brushing for exfoliation and blood circulation, recently incorporated some light exercise. Some things I already take for general health: spearmint tea, green tea, black tea, fennel tea, msm, vit d and fish oil.

I am considering:
flaxseeds/seed oil
pumpkin seeds/seed oil
saw palmetto
vitex
fenugreek 

Not particularly interested in bovine ovary or noogleberry, what are your thoughts and experiences on these? What should I consider or reconsider?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon