Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a gal starting from a somewhat larger size?

Hi all,

I am looking to start my NBE journey and am very excited about the potential growth. I realize NBE is not something to be done without extensive research so I am trying to put together a plan for myself. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

For context, I am a 27-year-old female who is not on birth control.  I am currently a 28FF (in UK sizing) and the sky is the limit as far as my goal size would be. I used to be bigger (around 32G) but lost 30 lbs in 2021 so my breasts shrunk and are a bit deflated at the moment.

I have read that I should first have a hormone panel done. My question is, when during my cycle should I have the test done? Also, what supplements should I take if I find out I am estrogen dominant, or if I am progesterone dominant? I imagine that is not a simple question to answer but any guidance would help immensely. I am a bit overwhelmed by the treasure trove of information on this forum. Once I have a hormone panel done, I will report back and maybe start a thread to keep track of my progress.

Thanks so much everyone,
Stay busty.

(27-12-2022, 10:11 PM)melatoninwatermelon Wrote:  Hi all,

I am looking to start my NBE journey and am very excited about the potential growth. I realize NBE is not something to be done without extensive research so I am trying to put together a plan for myself. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

For context, I am a 27-year-old female who is not on birth control.  I am currently a 28FF (in UK sizing) and the sky is the limit as far as my goal size would be. I used to be bigger (around 32G) but lost 30 lbs in 2021 so my breasts shrunk and are a bit deflated at the moment.

I have read that I should first have a hormone panel done. My question is, when during my cycle should I have the test done? Also, what supplements should I take if I find out I am estrogen dominant, or if I am progesterone dominant? I imagine that is not a simple question to answer but any guidance would help immensely. I am a bit overwhelmed by the treasure trove of information on this forum. Once I have a hormone panel done, I will report back and maybe start a thread to keep track of my progress.

Thanks so much everyone,
Stay busty.
Hi lovely! As you are starting from a bigger size already you will either have fast growth depending on your genes or slow growth as bigger cup sizes are bigger volume meaning more growing needed to reach the next cup size if that makes sense! I unfortunately have no idea when to do a panel test however can suggest some things for you depending on which you are dominant in, if you are estrogen dominant things such as flaxseed oil internally and massaging will help and vitex can help a natal woman up her progesterone bringing you into balance, if you are progesterone dominant then the worlds your oyster with estrogenic herbs! Herbs such as licorice root, pueraria mirifica, fenugreek, red clover etc are all strongly estrogenic! Be sure to massage! This is a big key factor in many nbe routine successes! Goodluck and have a happy new year!

I recommend the classic stack of fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto. Use vitex instead of wild yam if you need the progesterone. Do like 5 minutes massage morning and night. I’ve heard that larger starting sizes tend to have faster growth. 

I didn’t have a hormone panel and don’t know where to begin with that. Ive been labeled PCOS without that test.

(29-12-2022, 02:34 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  I recommend the classic stack of fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto. Use vitex instead of wild yam if you need the progesterone. Do like 5 minutes massage morning and night. I’ve heard that larger starting sizes tend to have faster growth. 

I didn’t have a hormone panel and don’t know where to begin with that. Ive been labeled PCOS without that test.

Agreed fennel was one of my herbs I used religiously when I grew on herbs its great and also amazing for your overall health! But not very strong compared to licorice root and PM so best to use it mixed with other estrogenic herbs that are strong

3/4 of the way through your cycle is probably the best time for your hormone test.  Typically that is around day 21.  That is when estrogen and progesterone are both high.  You can do a 2nd test near the end of the first half if you want (around day 12 maybe).  That is when estrogen is highest but there’s very little progesterone, so it’s not as useful as 3/4 but it’s more information.  There’s also a spike near the end of the first half so if your timing is a little off you could miss the peak and cause confusion.

In terms of a program not much changes when starting at a larger size.  The main difference is you are likely to grow more.  You are unlikely to have the obstacles to growth that some get because you’ve grown already.  And you are likely to be more sensitive to nbe herbs because a large size is usually caused by higher sensitivity to hormones not higher natural hormones.  But even if progress may be easy, a hormone test is always helpful to find what helps the most and helps hormonal balance & health for less or no side effects.

In the mean time the foods in my signature link build a foundation to get the most out of herbs without troubles, and almost never hurt.  Short of allergies or etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon