Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

10A with pear shape body, dreaming for DD's

Hey girlies!

I am 23 years old, about a 10A (Australian sizing). I have tried many different birth controls in the past including the implanon, seasonique, micronelle-30ED.....etc and they do not appear to help in breast enlargement and they actually send me crazy! With implanon I bled CONSTANTLY and even became iron deficient. Seasonique and Micronelle made me gain weight but not in the boob department and made me a sad depressive mess. 
I am incredibly pear shaped. My butt and thighs hold majority of my weight.
After some research I am going to guess that I have an imbalance with too much Estrogen and Testosterone.

As such I am going to try the following:
- Take a daily DIM supplement
- Drink 2 cups of chasteberry tea (Vitex) a day
- Drink spearmint tea at least x1 a day
- Swap coffee for green tea

I have been vegetarian for at least 15 years by now. My job is very active. I used to eat high carb low fat and low protein. But I feel super fatigued, I have for many years. The one thing I am going to do in this regard is try and implement more protein in my diet through eggs, seitan, tofu and maybe protein powder. 

I have also gained some weight due to covid that I plan on trying to lose whilst also on this journey.

What do you guys think?

Hi so pear shape actually means you have very high estrogen and low progesterone so I would suggest bio identical progesterone cream and vitex for sure to help balance the ratio along with a good daily breast massage ritual

Thank you!! I live in Australia and cannot get progesterone cream without a dr prescription. 
Do you have any recommendations on what oils to massage with and what type of massage to do/how long? Your help is greatly appreciated!!

I live in Australia too so I know what you mean we have strict laws here however you can get bio progesterone cream online if it is wild yam just make for certain it says on it "converted by lab to progesterone" etc also vitex helps progesterone too, since you already have high estrogen Id suggest a non estrogenic oil such as olive, coconut, almond etc or even flaxseed oil would be GREAT for you since flaxseed lowers estrogen and is a fatty oil which will plump up your breasts! Along with that you could also use a good volufiline cream such as gluteboost breast cream or a good Korean or Japanese one. Hope this helps x

This helps insanely thank you sooo much!! I am going to try the massages with flaxseed oil and I'll try ordering some creams ASAP! <3 Thank you soo much!!

Flaxseed oil will go rancid, so refrigerate after opening.

Not if you use capsules and break one open for each breast, no need to refrigerate them at all unless its a bottle of flaxseed oil

I want to add my measurements so that I can use this thread as a progress diary

Weight- 55.2kgs
bust- 77cm
underbust- 69cm
waist- 65cm
butt- 94cm

Past few days I have been massaging with a homemade oil made of flaxseeds, fenugreek seeds, primrose oil, coconut oil, olive oil, cinnamon and fish oil. + Aloe Vera. Have also been drinking 2 chasteberry teas a night, trying to drink some spearmint as well.

Will update in a week.

Just an update

I have been taking DIM for the past few months. Drinking the tea. Been lack on the massages. I commenced taking a tablespoon or 2 of flaxseeds in the morning mixed with soymilk in my oats to see if that had any added benefits. 

My breasts have actually decreased to 75cm despite me actually gaining weight. Due to this I have stopped my programs. I am incredibly frustrated but will continue searching for other programs to try. I am heavily contemplating a noogleberry. Will research some more!

Program Changes

After some research, I am going to change my diet to the following:
Breakfast- Anything as long as it includes strawberries and flaxseeds. Lately it has been a protein smoothie with soy protein, strawbs, flaxseed and gelatine.
Lunch- Leafy greens, carrot, cucumber, soy protein, black beans with a dressing of chickpeas and garlic.
Dinner- Steamed vegetables + garlic + protein.

I got this information from https://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/...east-size/

I was reading the comments and they mentioned that they had big breasts and no wonder since their staple foods are leafy greens, strawberries, soy, garlic, black beans and chickpeas! So alas I will try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon