Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Took hormone panel before and after BO. Hormones worse now!

Hi Ladies,

So I started taking BO after I did a hormone test and now my hormones are even more out of wack!  Anyone else have this experience?

To go a little more in depth ... my estrogen and Progesterone are lower and Mt Testosterone is higher :/

What period of time are you talking about?

I took the test on 22nd day of my cycle.

How long was this after you started taking BO?

1 month

Hi, were you able to balance your hormones again? I wonder why it would increase testosterone and lower the other hormones. Hmmm, I' am bit worried to use it now. I plan on adding a estrogen metabolizer to detox too much estrogen out. Most people reported it to increase their estro and prog.

(23-12-2022, 03:44 AM)caracurls Wrote:  Hi, were you able to balance your hormones again? I wonder why it would increase testosterone and lower the other hormones. Hmmm, I' am bit worried to use it now. I plan on adding a estrogen metabolizer to detox too much estrogen out. Most people reported it to increase their estro and prog.

I wouldnt worry Cara, taking any supplement especially BO for only one month is absolutely not long enough for it to have greatly affected her hormone levels, so this is just another case of coincidence x you have to give BO atleast 6 months to a year for it to give you any results

I've never tried BO, but this is one of my concerns with this supplement, especially as someone unable to get their hormones checked first.

BustyP I wanted to ask, although it may take longer than one month to get enhancement results, is 1 month not enough for BO to affect one's hormones and cause an imbalance to the point of causing issues, however minor? How long would you say it takes before one would start seeing any negative symptoms?

(09-01-2023, 03:41 AM)healthyhills Wrote:  I've never tried BO, but this is one of my concerns with this supplement, especially as someone unable to get their hormones checked first.

BustyP I wanted to ask, although it may take longer than one month to get enhancement results, is 1 month not enough for BO to affect one's hormones and cause an imbalance to the point of causing issues, however minor? How long would you say it takes before one would start seeing any negative symptoms 
All BO comprises mostly of estrogen and progesterone with miniscule micro amounts of testosterone if any (not enough to affect levels) otherwise tons of women both trans and natal wouldnt be able to take it, one month is not long enough for any major or permanent changes to your hormones especially in the way the OP states, this is merely coincidence and would have nothing to do with BO, however if you have estrogen dominance or too high progesterone BO may make that worse since thats what it comprises of.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon