Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much is 600 mg in tablespoons

How much is 600 mg of fenugreek powder in terms of teaspoons or tablespoons? I would like to stop buying expensive, non plant based capsules. 

I see fenugreek in food stores. But I don’t want to OD on it and stop my growth. What exactly would the powder equate to in terms of soaked seed? My gut feeling is that the 650 mg capsule is half a tablespoon. Does anyone have any confirmation?

600mg is roughly 1.25 teaspoons

Many women with success use 1-3 tbsp. soaked whole seeds.  Give it at least 4 hours them drain and rinse them.  Don’t use any if hypoglycemic.  Start with only 1 tbsp. and make sure everything is fine with no side effects.

Doses vary greatly from herb to herb.  Weights per tsp. vary a little.  Also a fenugreek extract is very different from the whole herb.  So you want to check to see what worked for others before.  But also if you get side effects then dial it back or stop it, don’t push through it.  Usually it also means your body isn’t ready or it’s the wrong herb for you and it probably won’t help either.  That said fenugreek tends to have a balancing effect on many hormones and is one of the gentlest ways to go for most (but not all).

Ok, so Ill probably start with powder and water with the 1.25 teaspoons when I run out of capsules, to get an exact amount. Thanks. Later on, I will move to soaked seed. I’m guessing 1 tbsp soaked seed is equivalent to 1.25 tsp dry powder.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon