Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to start with herbs

I am interested in trying NBE using herbs and massage.  I have a breast lactation massager ordered and I will use that to stimulate the breast in conjunction with other massage.  I want to use herbs too.   I found a herbal complex that is marketed toward menopause but it has a lot of the herbs that's mentioned here in this group.  I am also female and 39 and I think I am in peri menopause now.  I think it could be beneficial for me and I am hoping I might see some size and volume in the smaller side of my chest.  I have breast asymmetry. One is an A cup and the other is maybe an AA/A.

The supplement that I will be taking will have estrogen. 

I read online that estrogen goes up and down during the monthly cycle.  

So is there a way to be taking the herbal supplement that won't throw my monthly period off?  To link it in with the monthly cycle. For example do I take the supplement during the first half of my cycle and then stop or is it safe to take it all throughout the monthly cycle.

All help will be appreciated.

Hi Yellow flowers,
Here is a link I saved just for these occasions.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874
It will explain what and when to cycle your stuff.

Bobbi

I think from A/AA cup it’s better to start with foods first and go light on the herbs in the meantime.  Unless you have a hormone test showing an imbalance you need to correct.  Some foods are listed in my signature.  Option 1 herbs from there might good too until after a few months on the foods.  Though you might cycle 250 mg PM and 50 mg PC or a little more as long as you don’t get side effects.  I’ve noticed from a few women that the PC makes it easier to tolerate and may give results where otherwise there might be none from PM alone for A/AA cup.  Ditto for more fenugreek/shatavari if no side effects.  Don’t push it early on for A/AA cup or it could be a waste.  And non herbal ways are always fine as long as you don’t injure yourself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon