Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying from amazon and description at front of box

I am looking at this breast massager on amazon.  I really feel this would suit me and my needs a lot. Its a wireless massager.  I think this would be perfect for me and lifestyle which can get very busy and hectic from time to time. 

I am apprehensive about buying it on amazon though because they usually have a description on the front of the box on the label. I don't want my postman reading - 'breast massager'.  Massager is fine but not 'breath massager' on the box. 

I am trying to find it elsewhere online or similar.  I had a look at some sex toy shops online but no luck. 

Any idea where I could find similar.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is the same unit from the amazon.com US site.
More information and a lot cheaper too.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Electric-Massager-Enhancement-Enlargement/dp/B08349HY64/ref=sr_1_30?crid=3V1Q4W2M0FGHN&keywords=breast+massager&qid=1667228840&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjgzIiwicXNhIjoiNC4xMCIsInFzcCI6IjMuNDUifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=breast+massager%2Caps%2C64&sr=8-30&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

Personally I think it might feel good but I dont think it will do much for NBE.

The same goes for the TENS units. It feels wonderful but thats all you get.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon