Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the best way to apply progesterone cream?

There is a ton of info online about applying progesterone cream for menopause or infertility, but not so much for nbe. I imagine applying it for nbe is pretty much going to be the same thing as for menopause and infertility beside dose for nbe is higher.

My first thought was to just apply it to breasts, but from my research I found out that your supposed to rotate the areas of your body in which you apply it to not saturate your hormone receptors as well as to improve absorption. Also to be applying to areas with thin skin. It looks like applying it to thin skin of areas of the body with a lot of capillaries is going to be what will work best. Areas of body include inner wrists, neck (back and front), face, back of knees and elbows, chest, breasts, inner thighs, palms of hands and feet. While avoiding stomach, butt, legs. My concern with this is that it is easy to do if you are using a baby dose such as the dose suggested for menopause. However, with nbe we are typically using big doses. I use 60mg which is 3 pumps full, which ends up being at least 3 teaspoons a day. 1 tsp (20mg) will cover my face, entire neck, breasts and wrists. How can I be always rotating the places where I apply it when I have practically covered my entire body with it once I did my 3rd pump???

Have you tried breaking the dosage up? For example I use the NOW Foods brand and I use one pump twice a day, am and pm. In the am I run my thighs and arms, in the pm I rub it on my belly and chest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon