Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got hormone lvls tested. Now what?

Hey, there. I’m new to this forum and have done a good amount of reading already but it’s hard for me to retain and synthesize so much information at once so bear with me. I did note first and foremost that I should have my hormone levels tested. Here they are, taken around 5 days before I expect my period (my cycles are 33 to 35 days long):

Estradiol 84.8 (luteal range: 22.3-341)
Progesterone 1.66 (luteal range: 1.83-23.9)
LH 15.8 (luteal range: 1-11.4)
FSH 4.2 (luteal range: 1.7-7.7)
Total testosterone 26.2 (range: 8.4-48.1)
DHEA-S 206 (range: 98.8-340)

I don’t really know how to interpret this or what my levels should be at for breast growth.

Some notes about me, if they matter:
- 30 years old
- 32B bra
- 5’2” 115 lb
- Not on birth control (it gives me false uti symptoms after a couple of months and sex becomes painful; I feel irritable and overstimulated on it, too)
- I have coarse facial hair on my chin
- I have an inverted triangle body shape and am naturally strong for a female

Any guidance would be helpful. You could link me to a thread where levels have already been explained, too

(06-10-2022, 03:43 PM)chertits Wrote:  Hey, there. I’m new to this forum and have done a good amount of reading already but it’s hard for me to retain and synthesize so much information at once so bear with me. I did note first and foremost that I should have my hormone levels tested. Here they are, taken around 5 days before I expect my period (my cycles are 33 to 35 days long):

I don’t really know how to interpret this or what my levels should be at for breast growth.

- 30 years old
- 32B bra
- 5’2” 115 lb
- Not on birth control (it gives me false uti symptoms after a couple of months and sex becomes painful; I feel irritable and overstimulated on it, too)

Any guidance would be helpful. You could link me to a thread where levels have already been explained, too
Looks like progesterone is really low so you’ll want to start on progesterone cream.  There are forums for imbalances where they often cycle 200-300 mg, so you may want a 75 mg cream.  That said, I’d try much less the first cycle to make sure it’s ok.  Such as 1 pump of 75 mg.  And you’ll want to stay away from pueraria mirifica, combination birth control, bovine ovary and hops as they are strong estrogens.  At least until you get balance.  Later a little may be helpful since your estrogen might be a little low too but still normal.  Other herbs are probably ok.  Google how to cycle.  Typically it means PC the 2nd half of your menstrual cycle, where day 1 is the start of your period.

320 mg saw palmetto might help with the facial phair and nbe a little via reduced dht, and at the very least side effects are really rare.  Doing much more anti androgen than that might be good for nbe but it’s bad for butt size, muscle and libido.  Since your testosterone isn’t super high.  DHT is “bad” testosterone which contributes to acne and facial hair.  Androgens include both regular testosterone and DHT.

More general nbe tips are in my signature.  The foods especially may be helpful to provide general support since you have a hormonal issue.

(07-10-2022, 06:20 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(06-10-2022, 03:43 PM)chertits Wrote:  Hey, there. I’m new to this forum and have done a good amount of reading already but it’s hard for me to retain and synthesize so much information at once so bear with me. I did note first and foremost that I should have my hormone levels tested. Here they are, taken around 5 days before I expect my period (my cycles are 33 to 35 days long):

- 30 years old
- 32B bra
- 5’2” 115 lb

Looks like progesterone is really low so you’ll want to start on progesterone cream.  There are forums for imbalances where they often cycle 200-300 mg, so you may want a 75 mg cream.  That said, I’d try much less the first cycle to make sure it’s ok.  Such as 1 pump of 75 mg.  And you’ll want to stay away from pueraria mirifica, combination birth control, bovine ovary and hops as they are strong estrogens.  At least until you get balance.  Other herbs are probably ok.  Google how to cycle.  Typically it means PC the 2nd half of your menstrual cycle, where day 1 is the start of your period.

320 mg saw palmetto might help with the facial phair and nbe a little via reduced dht, and at the very least side effects are really rare.  Doing much more anti androgen than that might be good for nbe but it’s bad for butt size.  Since your testosterone isn’t super high.  DHT is “bad” testosterone which contributes to acne and facial hair.  Androgens include both regular testosterone and DHT.

Thank you very much!

Hi Chertits, LH is high, while Estradiol is within range it's still on the low the side (imo). Odd that progesterone is low because with you're upper body bulid type I'd almost immediately say we'd have an androgen problem on our hands. Do you happen to have test results for SHBG?.

Obviously you need help with progesterone during luteal phase. You can try micronized progesterone cream, it delivers 20mg per 1/4 teaspoon of bioidentical progesterone, not synthetic progestin. It also appears LH (Luteinizing Hormone) is keeping estradiol low, possibly by DHT, evident from your chin hair. So you'll need an anti-androgen. My go to anti-androgen is Red Reishi. You may not need anything for estradiol, meaning the Reishi will inhibit Testosterone and DHT which will create more free E2 (estradiol) thereby raising Estradiol. A process known as Aromatase. 

Btw, welcome to Breastnexus.
Lotus.   Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon