Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about breast pumping (Bosom Beauty)

I am a A32 cup and my goal is to be a C or D

I am currently following the instructions and doing it for 30 minutes a day twice a day. With a 10 minute oil massage after. Does anyone recommend a better way of going about this?

How often should I take breaks?

Is this permanent. If I do this for a year and then stop will my breasts shrink again? I am concerned that because the tissue is expanded they will sag?

What is the best thing for taping nipples? I don't want my nipples to grow, what do you guys use that wont come off?

Should I put on lotion while suctioning or does it matter if I just do it after?

I am a A32 cup and my goal is to be a C or D

I am currently following the instructions and doing it for 30 minutes a day twice a day. With a 10 minute oil massage after. Does anyone recommend a better way of going about this?

How often should I take breaks?

Is this permanent. If I do this for a year and then stop will my breasts shrink again? I am concerned that because the tissue is expanded they will sag?

What is the best thing for taping nipples? I don't want my nipples to grow, what do you guys use that wont come off?

Should I put on lotion while suctioning or does it matter if I just do it after?

I pump straight for at least an hour.  No breaks.   5 to 6 days a week.  Some times I go to sleep with them on and take them off when they become uncomfortable (4 or 5 hours).   and growth is permanent.  My nipples have never grown (I wish they would a little).   and I use lotion before i pump only.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon