Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist Program - Again again!!!

Hello!

I've been doing NBE on and off for a few years now and have threads going back. I'm starting a new thread to note some tips for myself. I hope everyone is doing well! I actually came back to view old threads and refresh / take tips from my previous experiences as I restart the program.

I tried restarting last month, but got my period immediately after and was not eating right. I have just restarted earlier this week on Sept. 12 and felt response.

NOTES:

1) Clean Gut - super important. Eating fresh fruits and veg. Avoiding fried foods, processed foods, excess sugar and salt. Take vitamins.

2) 4 tbsp ground flax + 3/4 cup water. 4 tbsp roasted soy flour + 3/4 cup whole milk. Morning + Night.

3) Period = Stopweek. Continue flax + soy afterward, will not feel swelling immediately after, takes a few days. 

From previous thread:
"<meta charset="utf-8">2. The next thing I did was look into MissMadScientist’s threads again. MissMadScientist actually mentions in comments of Muffins’s thread, that you may feel a stall throughout the method, mostly during your period. During this time, it is best to stop your birth control, or stop the soy+flax+milk intake during your period. She calls this your stopweek. She mentions that, her growth is much better if she had her stopweek." -MariaAM

"<meta charset="utf-8"> I was on BC(Yasmin) and did a stopweek during my period like you mentioned. Also, usally the first week after the stopweek, I noticed there wasn't any swelling at all. So if it ever happens to you, don't stress out, it's perfectly normal  Blush It'll come back after a couple of days ." - Mamzelle

Currently just started my period and will stop until my period ends, then I will continue. 
I am also not measuring, I am around the same measurements as I was previously. I will forge ahead on the program and see how my progress goes in the next few months.

- MariaAM

Update:

Continued my program post period. Have not felt any growth after a week. This has happened before and I suspect it's due to being in my follicular phase.

Usually I feel immediate growth after starting flax and soy, but based on my history thats usually prior to my period. I suspect my growth is mostly during my Ovulation and Luteal Phase because of increased levels of estrogen and progesterone.

Regardless I am continuing my Flax and Soy to see when I start to feel growth again. I anticipate this will be around next week or so when I start ovulating and begin my luteal phase again. I will continue through my period (just following my body responses) until the growth stops and then do my stop week.

I'm very happy so far, because I know Flax and Soy works well with me. I always immediately feel growth when I restart the program. Since this time I am working on being more discipline and patient with my program, I am also in a better headspace to continue this program and maintain it. When I began this program again in September, I started 4 days before my period and had really amazing gains. I had growth in the upper tissue of my breast and it has stayed after my period.

Wish me luck!
Maria 

Happy update!

As suspected, I began feeling growth sensations during my ovulation and luteal phases. I am still forging on with my flax and soy until my period. Based on this, I will most likely stop the flax and soy during my follicular phase. I believe my growth is mainly due to increased estrogen levels during these phases, and flax and soy compliments the growth. Rather than taking flax and soy during follicular and needlessly overloading my body with cyanide. This adjustment works better for my body.

MariaAM

(07-10-2022, 11:07 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  

Happy update!

As suspected, I began feeling growth sensations during my ovulation and luteal phases. I am still forging on with my flax and soy until my period. Based on this, I will most likely stop the flax and soy during my follicular phase. I believe my growth is mainly due to increased estrogen levels during these phases, and flax and soy compliments the growth. Rather than taking flax and soy during follicular and needlessly overloading my body with cyanide. This adjustment works better for my body.

MariaAM

Hi MariaAM,
Don't forget to keep us updated  Big Grin I am seriously considering trying this routine, i tried looking for kinako in the market and online but couldn't find it(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠). Do you think i could make kinako at home by roasting up soy and grinding it really well Huh . I am not sure If i would need a certain kind of soy though Dodgy

Hi Appricity! I am more consistent this time around, and am very happy with the progression!

Kinako can also go as roasted soybean flour, I usually find it in Japanese or Korean stores! I haven't made it from scratch so I can't guarantee how it would turn out :')

Update!

I've continued my program strong into November Smile
Very happy with my progression. As suspected growth begins around ovulation and luteal phase for me. I feel sensations, and I know I can restart my flax and soy consumption. I've continued to eat more 'clean' / healthy and I've noticed gains in breast tissue. This is my second month, and will continue into January before a trip I've planned for a month.

When I return home in March I will see if I can continue my flax and soy regimen after the month break in February.

I'm on month 3. This month I dealt with some heavy family and relationship things that were very painful and stressful. As a result my body was stressed and my usual feelings when my ovulation begins did not happen on time. In response, I decided to let my body rest and took a weekend completely for myself. Despite the setbacks and pain, I'm very proud of how I took care of myself. I now began to feel my body return to it's cycle. I've continued the flax and soy in accordance with how my body feels.

In the past, I would stop my program when I was stressed. But this time, I've been more diligent and lenient with my body and cycle and that's a major improvement!

-MariaAM

Persistence is key. I’ve noticed this as well with myself.

(13-12-2022, 06:34 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Persistence is key. I’ve noticed this as well with myself.

Thank you Grayson! I agree!

Month 4 update! The sensations of growth returned again on time during ovulation! I've continued the regimen again, and I'm very happy!

Some thoughts I've had about my progress. Sometimes I'm very impatient and want to see more noticeable results immediately. Obviously since I see my own body everyday, Im used to knowing how it looks and don't notice changes immediately.

Although, I've come to recognize how my growth changes each month. Starting from the bottom of my breasts and then filling to the tops, slowly there has begun to be more definition in my cleavage, etc.

I think starting from basically AA cup size, there's a lot less to start with. But I'm looking forward to continuing the program throughout this year.

I'll be taking a break in February and will continue in March for another 4 months before I break again. MissMadScientist suggested a max amount of months on flax. But since I am not doing the regimen for the entire month (only about half the month) I feel confident in continuing longer than her recommendation.

I have not been measuring myself too often as I don't want to have expectations and stress myself on setting a timeline. I'm just going with the flow, and am very happy with my growth so far! It has been steady, and I'm filling my bras and shirts much better now ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon