Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get clear skin on NBE?

I've been able to grow a lot with NBE (yay!) but at the same time.. I've noticed the hormonal acne on my chin has been more stubborn and leaving hyper-pigmentation spots where the pimples once were.

Generally my acne gets the worst a week before my period starts. I know this has to do with estrogen levels dropping and testosterone rising...I already take Saw Palmetto and eat fairly healthy, but maybe I'm missing something else?

Any advice would be appreciated.

(09-09-2022, 06:34 PM)minimango Wrote:  I've been able to grow a lot with NBE (yay!) but at the same time.. I've noticed the hormonal acne on my chin has been more stubborn and leaving hyper-pigmentation spots where the pimples once were.

Generally my acne gets the worst a week before my period starts. I know this has to do with estrogen levels dropping and testosterone rising...I already take Saw Palmetto and eat fairly healthy, but maybe I'm missing something else?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Prevention:
  • Foods in my signature link
  • Saw palmetto extract.  If yours isn’t an extract then an extract is stronger.
  • 1,500 mg freeze dried aloe capsules.  Not other drying methods.  If using bulk powder make sure it isn’t cosmetic grade.  Also super good for many other reasons.
  • Matrixyl 3,000 serum externally but it might be redundant with the aloe.  Or add pure undiluted matrixyl to your favorite lotion(s) at up to 8%.
  • Lotion with tea tree oil or most other essential oils
Removing existing ones:
  • First time only squeeze it out and/or clean it out with soap, rinse and apply benzyl peroxide.  If you do this more than once then it can slow down the healing and increase the risk of scarring.
  • Dilute an essential oil such as tea tree oil 50% with squalane.  Most others also work, but search to confirm it is antibacterial/antiseptic first.  Apply 1 drop to each pimple twice a day until it’s gone, including right after the benzyl peroxide has had a couple minutes to soak in.
  • If it’s not already in your lotion you can also spread 2-3 drops over your entire face or similarly sized area to help prevention.  Or add to your lotion until you reach your desired level of scent.

I’ve been on retin-A for years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon