Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what is the Natural Shape of the boobs

Ok, I was always an AAA, with the help of Noogleberry, literally flat, I am a B now, so here comes this question: what is the Natural Shape of the boobs? Or which of the following breast pumping device maker's dome s give the boobs a NATURAL look?

I start to dislike the shape of my boobs from Noogleberry domes now, as I am suing the XL cup, the shape of the boobs become way too round, and my under bust is only 27", a little out of proportion.

Maybe the oval shaped domes from Brava and bosom beauty give boobs a better, natural shape?

I actually prefer the round shape the NB domes give, but if you want a more natural shape, I think a few of the NB users use Brava domes with the NB to get a more natural shape. I think you can find the domes on ebay pretty cheap compared to buying them direct. Good luck!

I used to like this round shape, but not so much now.

I did a quick search on Ebay, no luck , as they all sell the whole set of the system, not just the domes.

That is why I am thinkng of this bosom beauty , their domes look like oval shaped.

Being someone that naturally has more of a round shape, I can understand your point a bit. I disliked that the breast tissue spreads so widely across the breast that it doesn't come out to look like I have breast from the side view. That has always been a big complaint of mine shape wise. Now that I'm finally growing, it doesn't bother me as much. I think you'll find that as you get more tissue they will begin to settle a bit and not look so round, at least mine are beginning to and I am actually now developing a crease under the breast which lets me know I do have more tissue on the bottom now to settle and hang more than before. I think it's just many stages of change and has much tissue you re working with at the time.

Anastasia,
What is you pumping technique?I pump and hold for 15 min and then release.

I would say my technique depends on the day. LOL. I like to pump and hold, but sometimes with the domes taped, they don't hold a comple seal and have a slow leak I can't figure out, so then I have to repump about every 5 minutes to keep it taut. Either seems to work.

Aha,yea the large domes are giving me a hard time too with the fitting ,leaking and all that.I am still trying to figure out how to reduce the pressure on my ribs.The shape after pumping 4 hours is nice with them but hopefully we get to keep that size somedaySmile

I pump until it's tight then hold, once that level of pressure become too comfy where I don't feel it being tight, I pump more then hold, I keep doing that the entire session, and I do at least 1 hour daily, or I try to. I never release until I'm done with the session.

I actually like the shape that the large domes give.I just hope that when i have growth and keep the swelling they will be shaped like that for good .Nice and full on the topSmile

I haven't started using NB yet, but it should be in the mail and arriving next week. I'm actually really excited about the round shape that makes it look the breasts cover the entire chest and perky. I think that look is nicer than droplet shape when u're naked, especially if you have a small frame Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon