Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Menstrual cycle phases

(18-08-2022, 01:30 PM)Jiggly_Puffs Wrote:  
(02-08-2022, 04:35 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Out of the items listed only progesterone cream needs to be cycled, unless it is a really low amount.  Maybe bovine ovary in really high amounts but that seems dangerous.  At that point I would add pueraria mirifica instead, which also needs to be cycled except in very low amounts.  And you don’t necessarily ever need to do so much, so never adding PM is also fine.
What days of my cycle should I use progesterone cream? I have the wild yam cream 20mg/pump.
Thank you for your help!
Usually you use it during the last half but if you use only 1 pump it is ok during the first half.  Make sure “progesterone” is in the ingredients list since wild yam is not progesterone and there is a lot of confusion surrounding the two.  But it could very easily be taking advantage of the confusion for marketing and contain both.

Hi Jiggly
Here is a thread i saved for just such a question.
Hope it helps
Bobbi
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

(10-09-2022, 07:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Jiggly
Here is a thread i saved for just such a question.
Hope it helps
Bobbi
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

Thank you!!

(19-08-2022, 04:48 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(02-08-2022, 04:35 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Out of the items listed only progesterone cream needs to be cycled, unless it is a really low amount.  Maybe bovine ovary in really high amounts but that seems dangerous.  At that point I would add pueraria mirifica instead, which also needs to be cycled except in very low amounts.  And you don’t necessarily ever need to do so much, so never adding PM is also fine.
What days of my cycle should I use progesterone cream? I have the wild yam cream 20mg/pump.
Thank you for your help!
Usually you use it during the last half but if you use only 1 pump it is ok during the first half.  Make sure “progesterone” is in the ingredients list since wild yam is not progesterone and there is a lot of confusion surrounding the two.  But it could very easily be taking advantage of the confusion for marketing and contain both.
Ok thanks for that info! What brands or websites do you recommend buying progesterone cream from?

(20-09-2022, 03:31 AM)Jiggly_Puffs Wrote:  
(19-08-2022, 04:48 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
Thank you for your help!
Ok thanks for that info! What brands or websites do you recommend buying progesterone cream from?
As long as progesterone is in the ingredients and you are getting the same mg the only difference is what skin lotion it is coming in.  Probably the cheapest one is fine.  It may also say wild yam or progesterone made from wild yam and be fine, as long as it contains actual progesterone and not only such as such which may aid in increasing progesterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon