Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3cm of growth in a month!

<meta charset="utf-8">

Wanted to update everyone with my progress so far!!! My breasts are responding so well, I feel really excited to move toward my goals Smile

If you want to see my detailed program, please look on the “Introduce Yourself” page and you can find it there.

June 22 (Luteal)

Under Bust: 73cm

Standing Bust (around shoulder blades over nipples): 90cm

Over Bust (around armpits over tops of breast): 83cm

Waist: 68cm

Hips: 87cm

Bum: 98cm

July 22 (Luteal)

Under Bust: 70cm

Standing Bust: 93cm

Over Bust: 87cm

Waist: 65cm

Hips: 87.5cm

Bum: 97.5cm

Long-Term Goal: 

Under Bust: 70cm 

Standing Bust: 101cm

* I'll add, that I am decently tall (5'9.5ft) so while my measurements now may seem like a lot, my breasts don't look very big on my frame

Program Changes

• 1/64th of teaspoon of Pueraria Mirifica Powder from Ainterol (Days 6-11 of cycle)

• Paused Fenugreek

Questions

I usually get mild acne a week before my cycle starts, this time around it seems a bit worse (but not by much). Have any of you been successful in reducing hormonal acne before your period??

When should I increase my Pueraria Mirifica dose? My body seems happy with a low dose for now, but I’m not sure when I should try to up the dose? 

I’ve stopped taking Fenugreek for now, because I didn’t want to overload on estrogen.. Is it safe to use Fenugreek in Luteal after taking PM in Follicular?

Is MSM worth it?

Hey!

Definitely stick with the dosage for now and see what happens in the next 2-3 cycles. Lotus says cis-women need to be around 200-250mg of PM. More than that could be harming, but I've seen girls here going up to 600mg with no side effects. I think it will depend on your body!

Question: Are you taking pueraria in a solid form or liquid? I am looking for a good brand actually :/

So are you taking PM in follicular an Fenugreek in luteal?

MSM is great for joints, muscle, brain, nails and hair. I take it for five months straight and I do a one month break always. I start the first month at 1000mg and I go up to 2500 the next weeks. Then the final 10 weeks I take 3000mg daily, which is the maximum dose.

(23-07-2022, 04:25 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hey!

Definitely stick with the dosage for now and see what happens in the next 2-3 cycles. Lotus says cis-women need to be around 200-250mg of PM. More than that could be harming, but I've seen girls here going up to 600mg with no side effects. I think it will depend on your body!

Question: Are you taking pueraria in a solid form or liquid? I am looking for a good brand actually :/

So are you taking PM in follicular an Fenugreek in luteal?

MSM is great for joints, muscle, brain, nails and hair. I take it for five months straight and I do a one month break always. I start the first month at 1000mg and I go up to 2500 the next weeks. Then the final 10 weeks I take 3000mg daily, which is the maximum dose.

Hi Sweet O!

I think you're right about keeping the dose the same. This cycle my ovulation was on time, as was my menses (less painful than normal too) Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> So I will stay on this dose of PM for awhile. I am taking the brand Ainterol for PM in a powder form, which I add 1/64th of a teaspoon to my yogurt in the morning from days 5-11 during my follicular phase.

I recently purchased powder MSM, per your recommendation! I researched and then looked across the forum and saw that a lot of people seem to have good experiences with it. I took Fenugreek after I ovulated for 3 days (luteal), but honestly I'm still not sure where it will fit into my routine at the moment.

Thanks! Definitely I am going to look into Ainterol Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Does it taste good? I am super picky with taste lol

MSM is great for nails, hair, muscle, joints, etc. Even if it does not help you directly with breast growth the benefits are amazing. In my case it helps a lot with joints and hair tbh! Give it a try Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

About the Fenugreek, there is a debate. Sure it can help you during luteal, but you'll need a few cycles to see if it helps or not!

Keep us updated

Happy growing girl

xoxo

(31-07-2022, 11:38 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Thanks! Definitely I am going to look into Ainterol Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Does it taste good? I am super picky with taste lol

MSM is great for nails, hair, muscle, joints, etc. Even if it does not help you directly with breast growth the benefits are amazing. In my case it helps a lot with joints and hair tbh! Give it a try Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

About the Fenugreek, there is a debate. Sure it can help you during luteal, but you'll need a few cycles to see if it helps or not!

Keep us updated

Happy growing girl

xoxo

The taste of Ainterol isn't great, but it's not awful. I mix it in with Greek yogurt and honey and I can't taste it at all.

I would definitely like to see an improvement in my hair thickness and texture, so I will keep using MSM. The brand that I got of MSM does not taste very good.. what brand do you use?

I will probably take Fenugreek every other day in my luteal phase this cycle and give an update!

August 15 Measurements

Under Bust: 71cm
Standing Bust: 94.5cm
Waist: 65.5cm

Growth is steady Smile My breasts are very full and perky and the 34D bra I purchased two months ago, barely fits for the first few days after menses (when breasts shrink a little). 34 band size is too big for me even on the tightest hook. I think 32E or 30FF would be a better fit? I have no idea where to purchase affordable bras that actually come in the 30-32 band size though...

(15-08-2022, 07:36 PM)minimango Wrote:  August 15 Measurements

Growth is steady Smile My breasts are very full and perky and the 34D bra I purchased two months ago, barely fits for the first few days after menses (when breasts shrink a little). 34 band size is too big for me even on the tightest hook. I think 32E or 30FF would be a better fit? I have no idea where to purchase affordable bras that actually come in the 30-32 band size though...

Envyyyy!! hahaha way to go, girl!

Please keep us updated. Also, did you incorporate MSM?How is it going?

PS: Where do you live? I know Primark does sell emmm

(03-09-2022, 07:13 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Thanks ;D I feel so excited that I'm making progress!! I did purchase MSM and so far so good. At first, it was making me super sluggish with brain fog, but I think I started with too much-- at a dose of 1/2 tsp a day. I have since decreased the dosage and take it with Vitamin C and I don't get the brain fog or tiredness anymore.

I am in the US. I tried tons of bras on at Dillard's, found that my size is actually 32G and then I found a brand that consistently fit-- Natori. The prices were pretty ridiculous (seems to be the case for any small band, large cup size), so I looked up the brand on Amazon and there was a sale for one that was 21$!! It's a perfect fit.

I am scheduled for a women's health checkup, to get my hormones tested to see where everything is at. I have paused taking PM for now, until I get my blood tested.

(07-09-2022, 12:39 AM)minimango Wrote:  

Thanks ;D I feel so excited that I'm making progress!! I did purchase MSM and so far so good. At first, it was making me super sluggish with brain fog, but I think I started with too much-- at a dose of 1/2 tsp a day. I have since decreased the dosage and take it with Vitamin C and I don't get the brain fog or tiredness anymore.

I am in the US. I tried tons of bras on at Dillard's, found that my size is actually 32G and then I found a brand that consistently fit-- Natori. The prices were pretty ridiculous (seems to be the case for any small band, large cup size), so I looked up the brand on Amazon and there was a sale for one that was 21$!! It's a perfect fit.

I am scheduled for a women's health checkup, to get my hormones tested to see where everything is at. I have paused taking PM for now, until I get my blood tested.

Progress Report
Bust: 96.5cm
Under Bust: 70.5cm

I lost a few centimeters off my hips and waist as well. From August to September I got to 96cm, however the month of October only .5cm, I think this might be due to accidentally losing weight from stress and lack of sleep.

I have added progesterone cream in my luteal phase, this helped me sleep (best applied before bed). I also noticed a reduction in acne and pain in my breasts this cycle, wondering if there's some correlation? Added back the 1/64th of PM during follicular phase that I had stopped for several cycles, because I figured adding in PC would balance it. I have paused taking Maca. Vitamin E oil is really helping the few hyper-pigmentation scars on my chin, along with salicylic acid cleanser am and pm.

(19-10-2022, 04:45 PM)minimango Wrote:  
(07-09-2022, 12:39 AM)minimango Wrote:  
(15-08-2022, 07:36 PM)minimango Wrote:  August 15 Measurements Under Bust: 71cm Standing Bust: 94.5cm Waist: 65.5cm Hips: 87.5cm Bum: 98cm Growth is steady Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> My breasts are very full and perky and the 34D bra I purchased two months ago, barely fits for the first few days after menses (when breasts shrink a little). 34 band size is too big for me even on the tightest hook. I think 32E or 30FF would be a better fit? I have no idea where to purchase affordable bras that actually come in the 30-32 band size though...
Envyyyy!! hahaha way to go, girl! Please keep us updated. Also, did you incorporate MSM?How is it going? PS: Where do you live? I know Primark does sell emmm Thanks ;D I feel so excited that I'm making progress!! I did purchase MSM and so far so good. At first, it was making me super sluggish with brain fog, but I think I started with too much-- at a dose of 1/2 tsp a day. I have since decreased the dosage and take it with Vitamin C and I don't get the brain fog or tiredness anymore. I am in the US. I tried tons of bras on at Dillard's, found that my size is actually 32G and then I found a brand that consistently fit-- Natori. The prices were pretty ridiculous (seems to be the case for any small band, large cup size), so I looked up the brand on Amazon and there was a sale for one that was 21$!! It's a perfect fit. I am scheduled for a women's health checkup, to get my hormones tested to see where everything is at. I have paused taking PM for now, until I get my blood tested.
Progress Report Bust: 96.5cm Under Bust: 70.5cm I lost a few centimeters off my hips and waist as well. From August to September I got to 96cm, however the month of October only .5cm, I think this might be due to accidentally losing weight from stress and lack of sleep. I have added progesterone cream in my luteal phase, this helped me sleep (best applied before bed). I also noticed a reduction in acne and pain in my breasts this cycle, wondering if there's some correlation? Added back the 1/64th of PM during follicular phase that I had stopped for several cycles, because I figured adding in PC would balance it. I have paused taking Maca. Vitamin E oil is really helping the few hyper-pigmentation scars on my chin, along with salicylic acid cleanser am and pm.

Thanks for the update! The program I'm planning to start is pretty similar to yours so I'm interested in seeing how things work out for you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon