Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with program please ?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could offer guidance for my NBE program?

I am 46 and super healthy…look much younger than my age. I have large breasts but am looking to add some volume as well as lift after breastfeeding. I have transformed them over the last couple years with lots of self love and massage and some noogling. I had nerve damage from noogling so stopped. Currently I am just doing herbs and some progesterone in the luteal phase. I know that without progesterone I am progesterone low but estrogen is normal. I felt estrogen low in the beginning of my cycle so I added

Fenugreek

Shatavari

Dong quai

Wild yam

Saw palmetto

Fennel

Maca

And 200 mg PM CD 3 till a week after ovulation and then stop for rest of cycle.

MSM

L Arginine

Progesterone in luteal phase

I take other supplements as well

I have gained about 2 cup sizes with pumping alone no herbs, and haven’t pumped for the last year and have maintained that and grown a bit more with just herbs and massage . I feel like I’m sort of at a plateau and am looking for more fullness and life in the breasts versus just size.

This combination has greatly balanced my hormones. I ovulate better than ever.

Do any of the experts here have any advice for me to tweek of add to my program? I’m so impressed with all of you and your knowledge and success!

Thank you !!!!?

You seem to be taking enough already. I'm not sure what you could usefully add to that.

I don't know what method of massage you use, but perhaps there's scope for you to review your massage technique.

Hey !

I think you take enough already, you just have to wait a little bit and see what happens.

How do you know you have low or low estrogens progesterone? I just can't understand it ... I take maca and fenugreek and since my period finished I have crazy headaches

Hi! Ty for  your reply. I know my levels because I have had my blood levels drawn.

(17-06-2022, 03:00 PM)Skygirl Wrote:  

Hey !

I think you take enough already, you just have to wait a little bit and see what happens.

How do you know you have low or low estrogens progesterone? I just can't understand it ... I take maca and fenugreek and since my period finished I have crazy headaches

Hi!

I do deer massage and some energetic breathing if the microcosmic orbit during. I also follow sone techniques I have seen online. What do you recommend?

(15-06-2022, 11:21 AM)VickyA Wrote:  You seem to be taking enough already. I'm not sure what you could usefully add to that.

I don't know what method of massage you use, but perhaps there's scope for you to review your massage technique.

I answered a similar question here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=212184#pid212184

I also discovered from reading studies that freeze dried aloe retains the active compounds unlike other drying or preservation methods.  1,500 mg freeze dried aloe capsules is good.  If you get bulk powder instead of capsules make sure it is meant for internal use not cosmetic grade, and doesn’t contain any of the laxative green parts.  This is good for stimulating collagen production throughout the body including breasts, skin and joints, while the MSM supplies the raw materials needed.  You want fresh or freeze dried, not old gel or juice or aloe dried in other ways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon