Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Totally new to NBE extremely desperate for growth and don’t know where to start

Hello everyone! I am 19 years old and a college student and I am the same breast size since I was 11, literally. I’m about an A cup but they have grown a bit since I put on a bit of unwanted weight. I’m naturally very bottom heavy (big bum and thick thighs) and I have chubby arms so being flat chested just makes me look so unattractive in my opinion and strange! Just some references: Bio Female 5’1”, 145 lbs (trying to lower BMI), Ethnicity: Southern Arabian/North African!! I’m sick of my breast size honestly and my only dream currently is to be a DD, i know it’s wishful thinking but I just wish I can have a full chest. I have no idea where to start in this journey but I’d love some tips on how to get results and are long lasting and relatively quick (around 2 years). This may sound strange to some but in my culture it’s common to get married at a young age for males and females so I kind of want to have a bigger chest around that time. I know this sounds silly but I really want to have a nice chest before I get engaged or married just because I think it’ll be “sexy”. Lol I even feel shy typing that out. I also have tuberous breasts so they look even smaller than they probably would compared to non tuberous with the same amount of tissue and fat. Please i’m begging for any advice, I’m an international student here in the states but I travel a lot to my home country so my only concern is maybe some items won’t be available where I am originally from. And I am very busy so I think massages may slip my mind. But please all my ladies and dear sisters on this forum feel free to message me or comment anything you think will be helpful.

I recommend trying out the Massage board to start with.

Tigerlily & Fengshui, as well as Chi & Female Deer Methods.

the process is slow and steady so just be patient and focus on self-Love.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon