Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long until you notice results?

I have been doing massage and exercises for about 6 weeks, taking herbs for about a month.  At what point should I start to notice results?

(07-05-2022, 02:47 AM)Starlingshines Wrote:  

I have been doing massage and exercises for about 6 weeks, taking herbs for about a month.  At what point should I start to notice results?

3-4 months for the first 1/2-1” is pretty typical.  Take measurements and/or pics for yourself in case the results are too gradual to notice.  Also avoid more than 100 mg pueraria mirifica or 25 mg (typically around 1/4 tsp) progesterone cream to start, unless you confirm you have a low estrogen to progesterone ratio (and need PM) or the reverse (and need PC).  Otherwise you might create a hormone imbalance and stall all progress.

If starting from A cup or AA cup it may take a lot longer and you might need the foods in my sig link first.

More tips in sig link.

Hi surferjoe just a curiosity .. how can I avoid more than 100mg PM if a capsule is 500mg? Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

(19-06-2022, 08:06 PM)Skygirl Wrote:  

Hi surferjoe just a curiosity .. how can I avoid more than 100mg PM if a capsule is 500mg? Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Open the capsule or buy bulk powder.  Around 1/16 tsp is ok.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon