Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking out after starting herbs

I just started a hormone routine, and I am getting pimples. It's only been 5 days or so on the herbs. Is this normal? How long should I expect it to last?

(21-04-2022, 01:30 AM)Starlingshines Wrote:  

I just started a hormone routine, and I am getting pimples. It's only been 5 days or so on the herbs. Is this normal? How long should I expect it to last?

If you are on fenugreek YES that can cause pimples it did for me and does for some however for some it clears their skin, as I said nbe is trial and error, I suggest making a strong fenugreek infused massage oil from the steps in my thread and quitting taking it internally (this worked for me) try other estrogenic herbs, such as motherwort, or pueraria or fennel, these are far less likely to have the side effect of acne. It also depends on your dosage if you are taking large amounts of fenugreek this can result in acne

Pimples are annoying, but on the other hand it does mean that the herbs are having an effect. If you're getting pimples the herbs are clearly doing something to you.

Saw palmetto *extract* can help a little.   Also see if you are on anything really strong like PM or PC.  Fenugreek might rarely do it too but isn’t as bad for genetic females as genetic males, as it raises testosterone much more in them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon