Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, where to start? Terminology overwhelming me

Hello!

Okay so I'm new here but not entirely new to NBE, back when I was a sophomore in college I started taking fenugreek as a way to give myself a bust boost and did manage to go up a whole inch!

I'm I think a 30 DDD according to A Bra That Fits, I'm very in-between sizes but bust is 37.8inches OR 34.6inches while my underbust is 28inches, I take two bust measurements in slightly different spots because my biggest issue about my breasts are they hang and are wide set. So despite being a DDD I hardly look it, my breasts to me look like deflated B cups. I just don't buy that I'm a supposed DDD because they look nothing like that when I look at them, especially when I'm nude.

There's nothing wrong with smaller breasts, I think all boobs are awesome honestly, just not being able to see my body the way others have said I look is very hard on my mental health. I'm hoping starting up NBE will help with this as I'd love to go up a cup or two to see some fullness and size to them. I'm about 5'3 and around 105 lbs

I've been messaging them with a technique basically every breast message I can, I've been doing this for a month or so and will admit to having gone up a solid cm. I started up again and there seems to be some fullness increase in my right breast but my left is not catching up as quickly which sucks haha it's pretty notable to me. This happened when I was taking fenugreek too.

Any advice on supplements and oils I could be using and maybe any foods I should be focused on would be great. I'm still browsing as much as I can and a lot of the terminology is confusing me just a little haha

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

(21-04-2022, 01:36 PM)Andie Wrote:  https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

Thank you very much! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon