Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural breast enhancement?

Do any ladies here have any experience with breast enhancement lotions/pills/etc? My breasts are very tubular and cone-shaped, and I hate it. I have thought a lot about plastic surgery, but I don't really like the look of implants. I've seen different massages and lotions and pills that people can take, but a lot of them seem super sketch, plus they are usually really expensive. Does anyone have an experience in this area?

I did this thing where you take three kinds of vitamins three times a day and use liquid herbs and do breast massages with them mixed with lotion twice a day. The guide gave all the instructions super detailed. It is supposed to boost your estrogen to make them bigger. It sorta worked a little then leveled out really quickly. After using them for a couple months I had my pap done and it came back slightly abnormal. May be just a coincidence but I quit the pills. It may work for other people though.

I have a program in my signature link or search the forums and copy the program(s) of others.  Yes a lot of combination products are sketchy and way overpriced for little or nothing.  A few are ok but even then it’s usually cheaper and better to diy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon