Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS and NBE

I am wondering how many users have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? For those who may not know, PCOS can cause tuberous breasts. I had that issue and looked up ways to make my breasts fuller, which is how I found this site. My breasts grew from a tuberous 36C to a 36 DDD/F since I started NBE back in 2017. It did take some time but I was not consistent with any regime and I also gained about 20 pounds of unwanted weight. I am not sure if the weight is purely from breast growth or not. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone else wants to share their experience and wisdom?

I have been using Maca and Fenugreek primarily for breast growth. To manage my PCOS, I've been using Go With the Flow, Myo-inositol, and Hairfinity's DHT blocker--which comes with Saw Palmetto.

(13-03-2022, 08:42 PM)dillatrix26 Wrote:  

I am wondering how many users have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? For those who may not know, PCOS can cause tuberous breasts. I had that issue and looked up ways to make my breasts fuller, which is how I found this site. My breasts grew from a tuberous 36C to a 36 DDD/F since I started NBE back in 2017. It did take some time but I was not consistent with any regime and I also gained about 20 pounds of unwanted weight. I am not sure if the weight is purely from breast growth or not. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone else wants to share their experience and wisdom?

I have been using Maca and Fenugreek primarily for breast growth. To manage my PCOS, I've been using Go With the Flow, Myo-inositol, and Hairfinity's DHT blocker--which comes with Saw Palmetto.

My mom has them and she also has PCOS. I think it’s due to the lack of female hormones or excess male hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon