Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hard masses, give breasts distinct shapes

So throughout my teen years I've had my large breasts reduced because of hard masses or tumors. I'm not willing to post photos, but I had a really odd geometry to my boobs when they started getting larger than about Victoria secrets size. I remember they were almost triangular, like, what you might imagine "Lara Croft" boobs to be. They hurt 100% nonstop and bulged out at really uncomfortable angles. I don't think I had a bra that fit he around them during this time. Besides my breast tissue being very glandular or whatever, would a surgeon have known to recognize my breasts as very gland-y? Or am I building a brand new case for reducing them based on macromastia?

In other words, how can I get my records pulled and am I supposed to just ask for them like that or what? Should my mom have them? Born 1988 btw.

Bless y'all btw. I'd love to have known this even 4 yes ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon